Chapter 15: The Trap Room

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- June 22, 2023 - 27th Floor - Dungeon -

It has been a month since the armored player's birthday, the assault team has been able to reach the 28th floor quickly, but more and more players are dying from overconfidence. A new guild had joined the assault team recently call the Fuurinkazan lead by a red-haired player called Klein, he makes a good leader but is a bumbling idiot when it comes to attracting girls.

Currently, our heroes had joined the guild on a little quest in a dungeon on the 27th floor.

Klein: Man, I don't know how you two are still standing. I'm gonna need a week off with all that work.

His guild nodded in agreement, the quest was rather dangerous and required fighting for long distances of time, but they were successful in the end.

Ares: You'll get used to it.

The two parties began to walk out of the dungeon as their conversation continued.

Klein: I really hope I don't. Thanks again for joining us, we've would have gotten our butts kicked if you weren't there.

Asuna: It was no problem, really. I bet we've would have had trouble if you guys weren't there to assist.

Klein: Yeah, it rare to see solo or duo players on the front lines. Makes me glad Kiri-dude joined a guild.

Ares: Do you mean Kirito?

Klein: Yeah, I met him at the beginning of the game but he ran off to do his own solo work. But I saw him a couple of days ago and he was guilded upped. Do you guys know him too?

Ares: Yeah, he worked on the front lines up until floor 25 but we convinced him to join a guild.

Klein: Cool, but what about you guys?

Asuna: It may sound hypocritical but we do work better alone.

Before the conversation could continue, up ahead was a small group of players that looked familiar. With a better look, it was revealed to be the Moonlit Black Cats. They appeared to be entering a side room with a treasure chest inside.

Ares: *Thoughts* Where are they- Oh no.

He began to run and pulled out his western-style throwing knife. He threw it so it spins like a boomerang.