Chapter 28: My Heart is Yours

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- October 24, 2024 - 55th Floor - Granzam -

The sun shined over Aincrad, its light illuminating all of the lands with some exceptions

The sun shined over Aincrad, its light illuminating all of the lands with some exceptions. It has been 3 days since the beater lost to the strongest player in the game and officially joined the Knights of the Blood Oath. 2 days since he revealed his backstory to his partner. And 1 day since he was almost killed by the Laughing Coffin spy and proposed after a night filled with passion.

Currently, the newlyweds stand before the commander of the guild together in their uniforms. After the recent damage the issued white and red armor underwent during Kuradeel's ambush, the beater returned to wearing his classic set of armor.

Heathcliff: I understand the situation. I'll explain it to the rest of the guild.

Asuna: There's that, and we are also requesting a temporary leave from the guild.

Heathcliff: Why is that?

Ares: With our recent incident with Kuradeel, it has made us begin to question the safety and reliability of the Knights of the Blood Oath.

Heathcliff: Hmm. Very well...

The two lovers look at each other in relief as their request was granted. But before they could celebrate further, their attention was bought back by the game's strongest player.

Heathcliff: However, it won't be long before you'll return to the battlefield.

- TimeSkip - 22nd Floor - Southwest Forest -

Blue skies, white fluffy clouds, medium-cut grass, a cool gentle breeze passing by, and a pristine wooden boardwalk leading the path. Birds singing happily, tall trees of every kind littering the forest around them, and not a single mob in sight.

It was the definition of the perfect day.

Walking down this path was none other than the armored slayer and rapier-wielder of the Knights of the Blood Oath. Running a bit ahead of her soon-to-be husband, the chestnut-haired swordswoman couldn't contain her excitement.

Asuna: Ares, the house you found is just ahead of this hill, right? I wonder what kind of home it is. I just can't wait to see it! Let's hurry up and get going!