Chapter 16: Dream

I looked from left to right, then back to left. They looked at me emotionless. Except for Niall who was bawling from when I started. I, myself had tears coming from my eyes. I watched Harry, he looked at me dead straight in the eyes. His happy green eyes, looked as if they've turned dark and grey. I felt scared, I've never felt scared with Harry. I always felt protected, but now.. I don't.

I stood still, watching Louis turned sad, he got up and Hugged me. Then Zayn. "Your beautiful just the way you are. There's nothing the matter with you." Niall hugging me. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I whispered. Liam came and hugged me and kissed my forehead. "If I would've been there-." He started. "It's not your fault Liam, I let it happen." I said. I looked atHarry. He stood up and opened his mouth.

Nothing came out. He pointed a finger at me. I felt scared like, I did when my brother was gonna hit me. He just looked at me though, nothing. I backed away next to the guys. "Can we leave?" I asked. They nodded. Niall held his hands out. "What?" I asked. "C'mon." He said. "Huh?" I asked. He picked me up. "Your sick, you can't walk." He smiled. "I'm not sick." I said.

"I know. But I want to feel like a gentlemen." He laughed. I patted his head. "Alright, Niall." I laughed. He carried me to the car. "Smile!" Louis said getting out his phone. "I just came out of a hospital! I look like crap!" I said covering my face. Actually, I couldn't care less about how I looked. I just didn't want the fans knowing it was me. I heard a click. "Done?" I asked peeking out I my hands. He nodded.

I got in the car next to Harry. He didn't look at me. He looked hurt, mad. The one that should be mad is me. I'm the one who just told you something and he doesn't even show sympathy. What the Heck? It was late. I just remembered me having to leave tomorrow. I took a deep breath. I didn't want to leave.. But I had to. For Jason. I sat quietly as the guys quietly talked. I could see Harry sneak glances of me from the corner of my eye.

At a point he just stared, I turned my head and gave him a slight smile.. Nothing. We arrived at the house and I hopped out. I walked in the house and saw a mess. No way I'm cleaning that up. I was really tired anyway. "Well, of to bed." I said walking away slowly. "No." I heard Harry say. I looked at him. "Why Jackie? Why didn't you tell me!!??" He yelled, his veins popping out of his neck. I spoke quietly, "Harry, I didn't-." "NO! You told me you trusted me!!" He yelled.

I looked at him. "I do trus-". "NO YOU DONT! If you did, you wouldn't be keeping f****** secrets for me!! First you tell Louis crap!! And now you can't tell me something that would've been good to know!!!! YOU CALL THAT TRUST, JACKIE!!?" He yelled. I felt the tears build up in my eyes. "H-Harry, please just let m-." I started. "EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOU LIED TO YOUR SO CALLED BEST FRIEND?!" He screamed.

That's it. I'm fully POed right now. "YOU BETTER SHUT THE H*** UP! I HAVE A REASON NOT TO TELL YOU! I'VE HAD TRUST ISSUES ALL MY F****** LIFE! AND IM SORRY THAT MR. F****** STYLES CAN'T TAKE THAT! AND THAT LOU STUFF IS CRAP TO ME NOW!" I yelled getting up in his face. "THAT LOUIS STUFF WAS ABOUT YOU! AND NOT IN A BAD WAY!" I screamed.

"What did you say??" He asked. "THAT I HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU! THAT I LOVED YOU! BUT NOW.. OH H*** NO! YOU JUST CERTAINLY CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THAT! F*** YOU STYLES, F*** YOU!" I yelled and with that walked away. Up into my room. Away from him, the boys, whatever. I really needed to be alone.

~Harry~

"F*** YOU, STYLES, F*** YOU!" Jackie screamed and with that she walked away. She stomped her way upstairs. I'm and idiot, AN IDIOT! Who the h*** screams at the girl they love most. And now I know she loves me. S***, she said she LOVED me! She uses to. I screwed it up. "What the h*** man?" Niall said walking away. The lads all looked at me in shock, I knew who's side they were on, Jackie's. Believe me, I'm on her side too.