Chapter 19: Different

I made my way to my family quietly. I don't know how I could get away without a word. It'll probably be impossible. I sneezed and they all turned around. I heard gasps for everywhere. Lets just say, I have a pretty big family.. And none of them cared for me. I heard whispers everywhere. "Jaclyn?" "That's Jaclyn!" "What's she doing here?" Blah, blah, blah. I made my way through the crowd and places flowers in each of their graves.

"Why?" I heard a voice come from the crowd. I turned around to see my Nanna. I gave her a weird look. "Why? Why do you think your welcome here when you're the one who did this I them?" She hissed. I took a step closer to her. "Four words: They're my family too." I said then moved away from them. I'll just come back later, when they're not here. "You sure didn't treat them like family!" I heard her say.

I turned around and got up in her face. "I'm the one who didn't treat them like family? Nanna, you shouldn't be the one talking. You or them or any of you. None of you treated me like family, you treated me like dirt. So don't think you have any right to talk." I snapped. I heard more gasps. She looked down at me. "Don't speak to Nanna that way, Bitch!" I heard my cousin Sofia yell.

She stepped out of the crowd. "Nanna she didn't mean it." She said putting her arm around Nanna. "Heck yeah I meant it. You need to be told this so you start to treat people right. Don't think I'm just talking to Nanna about this, I'm talking to each and everyone of you." I said. Sofia stepped closer to me. "And don't call me a bitch." I whispered. "Hm, lets think of what you did for the family. Oh yeah, nothing. You never spoke to us, you never looked at us, you were disgusted with us." She yelled.

"I didn't do anything because you treated me like shit!!!! You think I chose for me to do that! I had no fucking choice Sofia! If I tried speaking to you, or anyone.. You pretend as If I wasn't there!" I screamed. She pushed me. "You shouldn't of said that." She said. "Listen Sofia, I don't want to hurt you. I came here for peace with my family, I came to speak with them. But I never get a word out when around with this family. So don't start anything if you don't want me to finish it." I whispered.

"You won't be able to finish nothing. You'r" an anorexic whore." She hissed. She pushed again, this time I went over my limit. I pushed her to the ground and my fist was about to make contact with her face when I heard, "STOP!" I got off of Sofia and brushed myself off. I turned around and saw Alec running towards us. He came near me. My family eyed him down. "Don't do that! You're gonna get in trouble." He said. He looked at my family.

"Come on, we're leaving." He whispered. I nodded and walked away from him. I turned around and waved to my family. "Love ya guys!" I yelled sarcastically. Alec laughed. "Do you want me to drive you home?" Alec asked. "I can walk." I said. "Ok, I'll drive you." He said opening the door for me. "Thanks." I said quietly, I got in the car and buckled up. He got in the drivers seat and started up the car.

"Jackie, I really want to talk to you about the bullying." He said as we drove off. "But I really don't want to." I said. "Jackie, Please. Just let me take you out to dinner tonight and Ill talk to you about it. If you don't buy it, the I'll leave you alone." He said. "So you're asking me to go on a date with you?" I laughed. "Uh, ..yes?" He said awkwardly. "Ok, I'll go with you. Pick me up at 6:05." I said. ":05?" He said confused. "Yeah, 6:00 is to normal. I like to be different." I giggled.

He laughed. "You are different, but in a good way." He smiled at me. We pulled up to the hotel. "So, 6:05?" He asked. "Yeah, see you then." I said stepping out I the car. I walked in the lobby and still saw Kylie's suitcase. "I'll bring it to her." I said to the guys t the desk. I took her suitcase upstairs. I opened the room door and saw Kylie on the couch. When she saw me she jumped up and ran at me. "Who is this?" She asked handing me her phone.