Chapter 24: Loved You First

He walked slowly until he stood in front of me. I wanted leave, run, get away from him. He was the last person I wanted to see right now. He tried hugging me but I moved away. "Jackie, please." He whispered with a shaking voice. All the cameras were mowing pointing at us. Harry's eyes moved to Alec and his eyes got wide. His hands turned into fists and I knew what he was going to do next. "Don't think about it." I said.

His eyes looked back into mine. His mouthed opened but I stopped him so nothing came out. "If you came here to talk about it, no. I don't want to talk about it, I know how you feel so please just leave me alone." I moved away from him and walked away out the door. Tears started coming from my eyes as I sat down in the car. Alec wrapped his arm around me. "Everything's going to be ok." He whispered.

I looked out the window to see Harry standing at the entrance of the hospital looking at the car. I watched as he shook his head and walked back to his car with his head down. Right now, I'm just thinking..

Did that just happen?

~Harry~

"Please, Just leave me alone." She whispered and with that she walked away. I followed behind her and stood in the hospital doorway. I saw her head look out the window, I walked back to my car in sorrow. I banged my head on the steering wheel. I just came from London to Michigan, just to make sure Jackie was alright. And she won't even talk to me?! How dare she! I came all the way here for her... HER! She barely even looked at me.

I drove away with tears falling from my eyes. I felt empty inside of me, like a part was missing. I knew what that part was.. It was Jackie. She didn't want me to be part of my life anymore. And she didn't want to be part of mind. I should've said more while I had the chance. I stood there looking like a complete idiot. Just staring at her beauty.. now she doesn't want to even look at me.

I stopped at the red light and called Louis. "Did you see her yet?" He asked Immediately. "Yeah." I said starting to drive again. "What happened? Did everything go well?" He asked. "Nothing happened, she wanted absolutely nothing to do with me." I mumbled. "What? Really? Do you want me to talk with her?" He asked. "No, she made pretty clear. She's with some other guy." I said.

"She's with another guy? Are you sure? Jackie wouldn't do that." He said. "I don't know. She walked out with this guy and got in the car with him. His names Alec." I said. "So you're just gonna give up?" He asked. "There's nothing else to do, Lou! She hates me! Don't even bother coming. I'm coming home." I said. "Of course you can do something! You're Harry Styles! You never ever give up.. We're coming and you're staying." He said.

"But-" "No buts, we're on our way." Then he hung up. I pulled up to my hotel and dragged myself in. I walked up to my room and flopped down on my bed. I laid there thinking of what Louis said. "You're Harry Styles. You never ever give up." I don't want to give up, I just feel like I have to. I pulled out my phone and started looking at pictures of me and Jackie.

I stopped at the picture of me and her at our first date. The picnic. It was the day after we had our first kiss. I smiled to myself. I scrolled through more pictures and found when we tied Jackie up and gave her a "makeover".

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

We screamed and ran around the kitchen with Niall trying to get the panty liner off his hand. Jackie sat in the chair cracking up. "Don't worry guys. It's not used." She laughed. We all paused and stood in front of her again. "Oh." Niall said taking it off his hand.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

I smiled, remembering. That day was the best.. And also funny. That day, Jackie beat the crap out of Dani. It's was pretty funny, if I had to say it was pretty darn funny. I also found the picture of Jackie singing the song she wrote and her meeting Ed. There was a ton of pictures of me her and the lads together. I when to mine and Jackies messages and started to send her all of the picture. *You can't tell me, that you don't miss this." I sent.