Chapter 9: Welcome Home?

"S***." I whispered walking away from the living room. I called Jackie's phone. No answer. I went up stairs and looked in the bedrooms. Maybe she just hid. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jump and turned around. Jackie? "What are you looking for?" She asked. "You scared me! I was looking for you. I thought you left or ran off." I said catching my breath. "Why would I have ran off?" She asked laughing. "Oh no reason." I said hoping she would believe me.

She stated at me then said sarcastically, "Ok.." I smiled at her. "Let's go see what the lads are up to." I said. We went downstairs to the basement and the lads were watching a movie. "HEY!" Jackie yelled making all of the jump. "What the- JACKIE!!" Louis yelled tackling her onto the couch. I felt jealousy inside me. Niall and Zayn jumped on top of her. "DOG PILE!" Niall screamed. I decided to join in.

I jumped on the top heard Jackie cracking up. "Guys. Can't. Breath." She said between breaths. We laughed then got off of her. She laid there with her eyes closed. "Come on Jackie!" Zayn said shaking her. She was motionless. "WHAT THE F***, SHES DEAD SHE COULDN'T BREATH!" O screamed running to find a phone. Niall shook her trying to wake her up. Nothing. "I got a phone!" Zayn yelled.

We rushed to his side with Jackie in Niall's arms. He dialed 911. "Hi um-." "Hey guys!" Jackie laughed. We all stared at her, and Zayn dropped the phone. "You-you-." I stuttered. I grabbed her a hug her tight. The guys joined in. "We thought you were dead." I said wiping my tears. "I was just messing with you.. But thank you for caring." She laughed. "Messing with us? You nearly gave me A heart attack." Louis yelled.

"Sorry, I like to prank people." She said giving him a hug. We all exchanged glances then I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder. I ran up the stairs and put her in a chair. Niall got a jump rope and tied her up. "What are you doing??" She laughed. "You'll see!" Niall winked. She giggled. Again, jealousy. We got out the whip cream, chocolate sauce, and found some of Dani's makeup.

"If you planning on putting that on my face, somebody please put my hair up." She begged. I took a pony tail holder out of her purse and started to grabbed her hair. "How do you do this?" I asked trying tie it around her hair. "Maybe if you untie me, I can do it." She said. "Ok." I shrugged, I struggled to get the knot out. "What are you doing?" Louis asked. "Untying her so she can put her hair up." I said.

~Jackie~

Gullible. So, so gullible. I mean does he really think I'm not gonna run away? There's no way they're putting the crap on my face. "Really Harry? Really? She's gonna run off of you untie her! Your such an idiot." Louis and I laughed and Harry stood up giving puppy dog eyes. "Ready to get an amazing makeover?!" Louis asked. "Why not!? But, don't put to much stuff on my lips. They'll swell up." I explained.

"Okaayyyy!!" They went in the kitchen And I heard whispering. They came back with something behind there backs. Lou went behind and put my hair up and Niall was about to put something on my mouth. "What is that?" I laughed, I knew exactly what is was but I wanted to see of they did. "I don't know, we found it in you purse." Niall shrugged. Taking off the paper. "Guys, that's a panty liner. For you know, periods." I said laughing.

"EWW!" They yelled and Niall tried to drop it, but it got stuck on his hand. "Get. This. Off. Of. Me." Niall yelled running around screaming. I started cracking up while the guys were still frozen. "Don't worry, it isn't used!" I said. "Oh." They all said. Niall stopped running and came over to me. "No. Don't put that on my-." He stopped me and put it on my mouth. Ewww!!! They all crowded me and gave me my "makeover". After about 10 minutes they stepped back and started chuckling.

Zayn left and went to the other room. "Are you done yet? Untie me pleasseeee!" I begged. "Wait until Zayns back." Louis laughed. "Please don't tell me he's getting a- .. Camera." I sighed as Zayn came in taping. "Put the thing back on her mouth." Niall laughed. Louis put the panty liner on my mouth again.