Chapter 27: Anger Issue

"So you don't trust me.. At all?" Harry said backing away. "Harry, I-" He interrupted me. "No, it's fine. I-uh. I'll leave you alone now." He walked out of the room. I moved toward my bed and laid down. What did I just do? I turned to my side and closed my eyes. I heard the door open, my eyes shot open and I turned around. "Har-" I stopped Liam stood at the door. "Foods here." He said leaning against the door.

"I'm not really hungry." I said. "Come on, you have to eat something." He said pulling me up. "But-" "No buts, you're eating." He said dragging me down the stairs. He sat me down next to him and across from Harry, who was eating with his head down. I got myself the smallest piece of pizza and ate while the boys watched me. "Enjoying the show?" I laughed waving the pizza at them. They laughed at me and continued eating.

We ate in silence until Louis began speaking. "So, um, Jackie. Are you going to tell us why that man was holding on to you?" He asked wiping his mouth. I put my pizza down slowly looking at each of them. Harry still hadn't looked up yet. "It's nothing.." I said. They gave me a look. "Ok, ok. I have an anger issue." I said. "What happened?" Niall asked. "These girls sitting in the seat behind me were talking crap so I said something to them and one whispered something mean. So I went to the bathroom crying." I said very quickly. I stopped to get a breath.

"What did she say?" Harry said looking up. I looked at him. "She said, 'Go die bitch, no one wants you here on Earth.'" I mumbled. The boys gasped. "And you believed her?" Harry whispered. I nodded. "I hid in the bathroom, the girl said another thing and I came out and punched her." I said. "Jackie you can't always take your anger out by fighting." Liam said. "What else can I do?" I said raising my voice.

"I promised you guys I wouldn't cut anymore. That's how I got my anger out, I promised you I would eat. I used to get my anger out my starving myself. What else could I do?" I yelled standing up. They all looked at me in shock. I picked up my plate, and threw it away. "I'm not hungry." I said and walked up the stairs.

~Harry~

That's why she asked if I was lying. She listened to the girl. I stood up and walked up to Jackie's room. I knocked and walked in. Jackie laid on the bed with her songbook. Her head popped up. "What are you writing about?" I asked sitting on the bed. She handed the book to me. "Wow." Is all I said. "Do you like it?" She asked. I looked and her and nodded. I flipped the page but she snatched the book away from me.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked reaching for the book, she pulled it away from me. "That songs private, and I'm not finished." She said. "Will I be able to see it soon." I said laying down on my stomach. She closed eyes and bit her lip. "Jackie..?" I asked. She shrugged and opened her eyes. "Jackie, about what you said down there.." I started and she sat up. "Yeah, uh, I'm sorry for yelling. I was just really mad." She said. "No, you don't have to be sorry." I paused.

"Jackie, what I'm trying to say is, you find the worst way to take your anger out." I said placing my hand on hers. What can I say, it's worth a shot. "I know, I just don't know what else to do." She whispered. "That song you wrote.. Mr. Know it all. You were mad when you wrote the song.. Right?" I asked. She nodded, "I guess, but I was mostly sad." She said. "Jackie, you could start writing songs when you're upset." I suggested.

"I wrote a song while I was on the plane for you and the boys." She said. "Really?" I asked. "I'm still your song writer.. Right?" She smiled. I nodded. "Good! Oh and Harry." She said. "Yeah?" "You do understand that I'm trying my best to trust you." She said. "Jackie, I'm the one who needs to regain your trust. You don't have to try." I paused. "Uh, can I ask you something..?" I asked. "Yeah, anything." She said.

"Will you please go out on date with with me tomorrow night? Please." I said slowly. "Yes." "But-, wait. Did you just say yes?" I asked shocked. She intertwined my finger with hers. "Yes, I did." She smiled. I hugged her and she hugged back. "I missed you so much." I whispered. "I missed you too Harry." She stopped when the door opened. "I missed all of you." She said smiling at the 4 lads who were eavesdropping.