Chapter 10: Just The Way You Are

~Jackie~

I unfolded the note and read. "'Welcome Home?'?" I whispered. Yes or No? I sat down on the bed and thought & thought & though. I mean this is really a no brainer. But I'll feel bad if I do. They would have to do everything for me. And mostly, I don't want people thinking bad of me.

I mean, someone will probably start rumours about me being a gold digger, or just using the boys for their fame. I'm not like that though, and will never be. These boys are amazing friends, and I would never use them. I took a deep breath and sat the note on the bed. I stood up, and changed into someone soffee shorts and an oversized hoodie.

I braided my hair to the side and went back downstairs. "Let's eat!" I heard Harry yell walking in with pizza. I sat down at the table next to Louis and grabbed plate. We started eating when Liam and Dani came in and started to eat. After that we all grew silent and it was kind of awkward. I felt something kick me underneath the table. I looked up to see Harry nodding his head toward Liam.

He mouthed, 'Did You talk yet?' I wiped my mouth and shook my head no. He raised his eyebrows and smiled. I crinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out. He kicked me again, I kicked back. We kept kicking back and forth when I kicked someone else. Of course I had to be the one. And of course it HAD to be DANI. "Sorry Dani." I said quickly putting my head down.

"Yeah, why don't you watch it." He snapped. "I didn't mean to kick you, I-" I got cut off. "Why don't you stop playing games with your little boyfriend and be more mature." She gave me the evil eye and kept looking at me. "1) He's not my boyfriend, & 2) I said I was sorry so just settle down." I said. Harry gave was wide eyes along with the rest of the guys. "B****, you better shut the F*** up, before I beat the living S*** out of you." She said.

"I'd like to see you try." I said. She stood up and move around to my side. Liam stood up and held her back. I also stood. "No, she wants to, let her." I said stepping forward. She pulled away from him and got up in my face. "Go ahead." I snapped. She pushed me. I budged. I raised my eyebrows at her waiting for something else. The boys stood shocked, not doing anything.

I felt a hand smack across my left cheek. "Why aren't you doing anything, Huh? You scared??" She said. "You want me to do something?" I asked stepping toward her. "Yep." "You sure about that?" I said. "Positive." She said evilly grinning. I took at deep breath, "Alright." I whispered. She turned to the guys. "Hah, she do scared she won't even-."

I grabbed her by her hair and yanked her back. She looked shocked. I still had ahold of her hair and flung her into the wall. "Jackie, Stop-." Harry said standing up. I let go of grip but she pushes me again. I grabbed her by the shoulder and punched her in the stomach. I heard her moan. I pushed her onto the floor and got on top of her and started Hitting her in the face. "Stop!! Someone Help!!" She screeched.

Someone ripped me off of her. I tried running back at her but they held me back. I had to admit, when I get mad I get REAL MAD. Don't start something with me. I kicked her in the side before he picked me up and carries me away. It was Harry. Liam kneeled down next to Dani and started comforting her. I saw blood pour out of her nose. I started feeling sympathetic, why do I always do this crap? Now they're all gonna hate me.

Harry bring me downstairs and sat me on the couch. I started crying, I felt bad for Dani. My madness took over me. "No stop. Don't cry." Harry said hugging me. "I-I, I'm sor-ry." I mumbled. "What? No, she deserves it, plus it was very entertaining." He chuckled. "Wait, your not mad?" I asked wiping my eyes. "No, why would I be. She was being rude, so you taught her a lesson. Up top girl!" He laughed. I gave him a High five.

I laughed a little, too. "C'mon love, don't be sad." He wiped away my tears. "Fine." I said smiling a bit. He hugged me again. Harry was so different than other guys I've met. In a good way though. He gets me, and makes me smile, and laugh, he's just.. Amazing. I think I'm falling for Harry.. I just want him to feel the same way. "Jackie?" I got knocked out of my train of thoughts. I looked over to see Liam at the doorway.

"Can I talked to you, In private?" He asked scratching his head. I nodded and Harry gave me an "It's gonna be ok" kind of look. I stood up and walked into the hallway where Liam standing. "Yes?" I said. "Yes?! Yes?! Jackie, why would you do something like that?" He yelled. "I had to get it out some how.." I mumbled. "Look at me when you talk, Ok? Jackie, Please. You hurt her so badly." He said more calmly.

"What?! You heard what she said to me! She fricken started it, she wanted me to!!" I yelled. "Jackie, Don't yell please. I just want you to apologise." He said. "Apologise, Really Liam? Nuh-Uh. No way." I said backing away. He grabbed my arm. "Ok, fine. But I want to talk to you about something else also." He said. I knew what was coming.. The text message. "What?" I asked though anyway. "About the text message.." He said.

"What about it?" I said. "Jackie, you don't know how sorry I am for saying all that crap to you. I just- I don't even know. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I lov-." He said. "No. Just no. Don't say all that crap to me, I know what you said and Don't act like you 'love' me. Cuz I know the truth." I said. "What-."

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

(Not that long ago.)

I walked out of the bathroom and heard yelling from the living room. I peeked into the living room to see Dani holding Liam phone yelling. "Your supposed to love ME, YOUR GIRLFRIEND, not HER!" "Dani, please calm down, I-" Liam started talking. "That tweet last night? What was that about?" She said sitting down. "Please let me talk, I was just messing with her with the tweet. I don't like her. She's not mine, you are." He explained.

I choked back the tears "The text?" She asked. "The lads must've took my phone. Because I would never EVER say something to a girl like... That." he said. I gasped, I can't believe I fell for it. "So you don't love her?" Dani asked. "Not one bit, don't even like her. Your mine Dani, your special.. She's not." He said hugging her. They started kissing, I walked away to find Harry.

I needed to act that I saw absolutely nothing. At least for now.

~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~

"No, no. I didn't mean anything I said to her. Your the one I really love." He said grabbing my hands. I got lost in his brown eyes, but I shook out of it. "You mean like you didn't mean what you said in the tweet, or the text? Hmm?!" I said. "Jackie, Please." He said moving closer. "No Liam, you had you chance and you blew it." I letting go of his hands. "Your right.. Can you at least be my friend." He asked. I stayed silent.. I mean it wont get back to the way it used to be.

I can tell you that. But, I guess its worth a shot. "Fine." I said and walked back to Harry. I took a deep breath and saw Harry doing a twitcam. I sat down to the side. He waved his hand for me to show in the camera. I shook my head no. He gave me puppy dog eyes. "They're to viscous." I whispered. "The directioners?" he asked. I nodded, and he laughed. "My friend here won't come on the camera because she said your to viscous." He started cracking up.

"Don't tell them!" I yelled. "Why not?" He asked I peeked over his shoulder. "Why don't you read the comments." I said. I read a few of them but then I couldn't read anymore. *Is she the ugly slut that you drove home?* *That B****! How dare she call us that.* *Ha. If she's the girl you were seen with, tell her to go look in the mirror.. Her face is pretty vicious.* I took a deep breath, Harry shut of the twitcam and logged out.

"Don't listen to them.. Your amazing, just the way you are." He said hugging me. I nodded. "Hey I have a surprise for you tomorrow!" He said smiling big. "What is it??" I asked anxiously. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise love." He said. "Fineee." I wined. We walked back up stairs where everyone was sitting in the living room.

All heads turned to me and stared.

________________

Authors note:

Hiiii Readers😊 I will be posting more soon. FYI I have an instagram @daddyd_93 . So if you have anything you want to talk to me about the story go ahead and comment on one of my pics! Follow maybe? Thankss(:

-Sam(: