𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

VOID

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

mariana parker. just a girl who wanted to run away from her past. just a girl who wanted love. a family. taken under the care of kai and elaina parker, the girl found sanctuary in beacon hills california. she had one plan: be a regular girl. a normal human being.

but what mariana didn't know about beacon hills is that the town was anything but normal, regular, or human being. it had a secret. a supernatural secret. and one of those secrets was scott mccall and his pack. being the alpha wolf, the boy and his friends would save their town over and over again. their latest battle; jennifer blake.

the parker's showed up just around the same time she did. which was a red flag for stiles stilinski. he was proven wrong. and he fell in love. and so did she. and oh how they wanted to be together so bad. but life always had a way of preventing that. just as they thought everything was over, another darkness came their way.

in the form of a dark nogitsune sent by the hollow. the hollow was set to steal mariana's power. a power that she didn't even know how to activate. and just when she thought she could start her journey, she was rudely interrupted.

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗