𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓

"IT'S THE COYOTE DEN

"IT'S THE COYOTE DEN. THAT'S WHERE he is" mariana got up, her parents following her. kai and elaina sat in the front while mariana sat in the back. kai drove to the preserve. "what's happening with stiles? how did he go missing?" elaina asked her daughter.

"i don't know. something as been going on with him and it has gotten worse over these few weeks. he called me and he said he was hurt and he didn't know where he was. everyone's out looking for him but nothing was working. i was barely able to think of the locator spell. it all happened so fast" she explained. the girl's phone rang and she looked at it, reading melissa's name on her screen. she answered the call, "melissa?"

"he's at the coyote den you found. he's been sleeping this whole time" she told the girl. "okay, i'm on my way" she told the woman. the girl hung up. "melissa said he's there" she told her parents. as he pulled up into the lot, mariana don't even wait for the car to come at a full stop before jumping out the vehicle. the girl ran into the preserve.

the mccall parents barely parked as they saw mariana sprint into the woods. the girl memorized the path, her heart rate rising as she got closer to her destination. the girl saw the den, picking up her pace. "stiles?" she heard mumbling and walked into the den. "stiles" she saw the boy asleep, moving and talking as he dreamnt. the girl began to pull the boy out, making him yell and scream.

"NO! NO! NO. WAIT. WAIT!" he yelled. "STILES" the girl screamed. melissa made it to the scene, helping mariana pulled the boy out of the den. "NO" he yelled in terror. "STILES YOU'RE OKAY" the boy woke up, still yelling. "STILES IT'S ME. STILES" the boy cried and cried. the girl had her arms wrapped around the boy as he sort of laid on her. he held onto her arms tightly, sobbing.

"you're okay stiles. i got you. i got you"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

"he's sleeping now" the sheriff told the group. lydia, scott, melissa, agent mccall, and mariana waited in the halls ever since they had brought the boy to the hospital. "and he's just fine. he doesn't remember much. it's a bit like a dream to him" the man turned to agent mccall. "thank you"

"it was that repellent we sprayed in the coyote den to keep other animals out. i couldn't go near it without my eyes watering. it's just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone"

"no. it was more than that. thank you" he gratefully spoke. "it was a lucky connection"

"mccall, can you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude" the man held out his hand. mccall firmly shook it. "accepted"

"alright, you guys have school in less than six hours. go home, go to sleep"

"okay" — "i'm staying"