𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW, WE have a job to do" stiles spoke over the phone

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW, WE have a job to do" stiles spoke over the phone. "dude, i'm already in bed. and, aren't we getting a little old for this? " scott asked. "bullshit. you can never be too old to prank old people" mariana said. "yeah, and we do this for coach" stiles claimed.

"i thought we did this to coach?" the werewolf replied. "whatever okay? you know he needs this, he lives for this stuff, you know. he loves it!"

"it's the middle of the night" scott argued. "12:15 actually" mariana commented. "which means it's after midnight, and officially: mischief night-slash-day. and, by perfectly, awesome coincidence, also happens to be coaches birthday, so if you are not down here in 5 seconds, i will destroy you, okay? in five...four...three...two..."

the boy turned around, yelling — also scaring mariana in the process — at the sight of glowing red eyes. the boy ended up slamming himself against his locker, falling flat on the floor. "one" the werewolf finished, his now brown eyes dazzling along with his dimply smile. "jesus fuck! stiles!"

"stiles?!" stiles repeated, "scott!"

"you scared me!" she yelled at him, slapping his arm.

"OW! he scared me!"

"fuck you too, scott!" she said punching the boy in his arm. the boy actually let out a wince, his brows furrowing in pain, "did you really just punch a werewolf?" he asked, rubbing the tender spot on his arm. the girl just shrugged. "it's not like you're gonna do anything"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

mariana stood in the hallway, gathering her book and notebook for her first period. the sound of notebooks falling made the brunette turn her head, looking down at kira. the girl kneeled down, grabbing one of the notebooks that had fallen, "here" she smiled, handing it the the raven haired girl.

"thank you"

"no problem. you're kira, right?"

"y-yeah, we have history together"

"right, you're the one who did all the bardo research for scott" the werewolf's name made a pink blush burn onto kira's cheeks. "he thinks you're cute, you know" she said with a faint smirk. "really?" she asked, a wide smile appearing on her face.

"yeah, he's pretty shy so it might take a while for him to grow the balls to talk to you. i'll put in a good word though"

"really?"

"yeah. it's what friends are for. i just moved here a few months ago, us newbies have to stick together, right?" she asked the girl, handing her phone with a screen asking for her contact information.

"right" she smiled, taking the girls phone and putting her number in. just from across the hall, scott watched the interaction between the two girls. stiles looked at the wolf who wasn't paying attention. the boy turned around, looking at kira who had just given mariana her phone back.