𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌

THE DUO NOW STOOD IN THE GIRLS locker room, along with kira and deputies

THE DUO NOW STOOD IN THE GIRLS locker room, along with kira and deputies. the yukimura girl had gotten chased by malia. scott was able to save her just in time. mariana waited in the locker room with scott while stiles talked to his father. the spastic boy came back into the room, reaching for his backpack.

"scott" he called out, unzipping his bag. "i think i know what she was looking for" he claimed, pulling out the doll they had found in the werecoyote's den. scott gave the boy a look, sighing. "you took the doll from the car?"

"yeah, i thought you could use it, you know, for like her scent" he defended. before the werewolf could reply, a man's voice interrupted them. "where did you get that?" mr. tate reprimanded. "where did you find this." he demanded, walked up to the two boys and snatching the doll from stiles' hands. he observed the doll, his face saddening. "it was my daughter's."

"mr. tate, i don't know how you heard about this, if you got your own police scanner or what," the sheriff began, "but you can't be here" he informed. he gently moved him back, causing the man to flinch an extra step more. the sheriff looked down to his waist, slowly moving the bottom part of his jacket; revealing his gun.

"i have a permit" he claimed. "california schools are gun free zones. permit or no permit. you need to leave mr. tate. now." he ordered. "you find that animal." was the last thing he said before being escorted out.

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

"xylazine. it's a tranquilizer for horses. for a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds" the veterinarian explained to the four. "but, i only have three. so, whoever's shooting needs to be a damn good shot"

"allison's a perfect shot" scott replied. "no" isaac said. "she used to be" 

"she can do it" he asserted. "if we manage to find the thing" the curly headed boy added. "okay, what's the point of him?" stiles asked, pointing a finger at the tall werewolf."seriously, what is his purpose? besides, all of the persistent negativity and the scarf. what's up with the scarf, anyway? it's 65 degrees out" he ended, shooting dagger to his face.

isaac simply rolled his eyes, "look, maybe i'm asking the question that no one here wants to ask" he stated, "how do you turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" there was a small silence in the room after that, scott looking up as he shared his decision.

"i can do it." he said, making mariana's and stiles' heads snap to him. "wait what?" - "you can?" the soulmates spoke at the same time. "you remember the night peter trapped us in the school?" he asked his best friend. the boy nodded, looking at him to continue. "in the gym he was able to make me turn using just his voice. deucalion did the same thing in the distillery" he pointed out.

"this is a werecoyote, scott. who knows if it'll even work even if you can find someone who can teach you?" the vet countered. "that's why you called derek first?" stiles asked the werewolf. the boy sighed. "yeah. i can try on my own. but, right now, i'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf" he worried.