𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀

MARIANA LAID ON HER BED, TRAPPED within her own thoughts

within her own thoughts. should she try to visit the evil stiles? would she and the pack be able to stop him? would he visit her again? the ringing of her phone snapped the girl out her daze, a smile creeping on her face as a picture of a certain sarcastic boy lit her screen.

pressing on the green button, she raised her phone to her ear. "hey pretty girl" the boy greeted, "you down for a werewolf hunt?"

"you mean the same werewolf in the case your dad re-opened?" maybe a distraction is what she needed. "that's the one. i'll swing by yours in 10 minutes, be ready" the boy ordered. "yes sir. i'm actually excited to see how you two will plan this out. hi, scott" she greeted. "how does she do that?" the werewolf asked, flabbergasted. "because where one idiot goes, the other follows" she replied with a laugh.

"doesn't that make you an idiot also?" he playfully countered. "there's a difference between following and force, stilinski." the spastic boy simply rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah, i'm pulling up soon, be ready!" he repeated. mariana smiled as she ended the call. making her way down the stairs, her eyes caught her two favorite people in the whole world. her parents.

"hello my beautiful family" she beamed, making the pair turn to their daughter. "hey, stranger. we haven't seen you in a while" kai spoke, "where have you been, parker?" mariana smiled as she embraced the two into separate hugs. "scott and stiles have dragged me into their supernatural missions, it takes up a majority of my time" kai smiled, his eyes raising a little at the sound of the stilinski boy's name. "speaking of" he started, "how are things with you and this stiles?"

"eh, you know. dormant quadbrid girl, sarcastic human boy" she smiled, "it's going great" the honking of a horn was indication that said sarcastic boy was now outside, "and there he is. we're going on a werewolf hunt for stiles' dad's case with scott.

"don't wait up" she spoke, walking towards the door. "you tell that boyfriend of yours to come over for dinner soon!" her mother called out. "not my boyfriend!" the girl replied, exiting the door. the girl made her way to the keep with a smile on her face. but her mind went back to what happened at school, and a pit formed in her gut.

but even with a smile that bright, stiles didn't forget what happened at school the day before. or the way she had been acting lately. he made a mental note to ask her what was wrong once they weren't so occupied. "so what exactly are we doing on this werewolf hunt?" she asked the duo once she was settled in the back.

"we're going to mr. tate's house to hopefully find malia's scent and then search the woods for her" scott replied. "that's it? we're walking on a 50/50 chance of finding a scent then searching the woods for said scent from a girl who's been missing for over eight years?" she voiced.

"yep"

"like anything will go wrong"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗