𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄

"SO YOU'RE GOING TO HUMILIATE coach in front of the class then give him an actual present behind closed doors?" the parker girl asked as she cut blue ribbon to make a bow

coach in front of the class then give him an actual present behind closed doors?" the parker girl asked as she cut blue ribbon to make a bow. "yup" stiles responded as he wrapped the box. "is there a method to your madness?" she asked him. the boy simply smiled, "i guess you'll never know" he replied as he handed her the wrapped box.

"i don't think i want to" she replied, smiling as she finished her bow. she then glued her bow on top of the box. "this looks so cute" she admired. "that's cause you picked the paper design and ribbon color" the boy commented. "exactly"

"you know, we make a really great team" stiles said. the girl looked at him. "who knew a dangerous witch like myself could make a great person to team with" she sarcastically spoke. the boy rolled his eyes. "hey, i apologized for that, i thought you forgave me"

"well, then i un-forgive you" she smiled as she got up from his bed, placing the gift on his desk. "you can't do that"

"yes i can"

"can not"

"can to"

"can not"

"can to"

"why are you so difficult?" the girl shrugged her shoulders, "why are you so easy?" the boy let out a breathy laugh. "i hate you"

"no you don't"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

everyone was silent. the students all watched as deputy parrish entered the school bus. mariana's heart was beating out of her chest. she turned to stiles, who was already looking at her, full of guilt. she helped him make the box. he tricked her. stiles tricked her. but it wasn't stiles, she had to remind herself. it was that thing controlling him.

"it's not a bomb sir, but there is something in the box" parrish spoke through the walkie-talkie. it calmed the girl but she was still scared. something was in the box. a feeling of dread washed over the girl as the man walked up to the front of the bus, showing the name plate to the sheriff. it was his name plate.

the bomb was at the sheriff's station.

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

"oh my god" mariana's breathing became heavy. the station was a devastation. the windows in the sheriff's office were gone, glass was everywhere. desks were destroyed from the explosion. deputies, both injured and not, on the floor.

"get me an ambulance here at the sheriff's station. we've got an explosion. we got multiple officers down. multiple officers down. we need an ambulance ASAP. on the double" the sheriff spoke through his walkie. the girl saw a deputy bleeding out on the floor. she rushed to the man, kneeling down with stiles in tow.