𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐃𝐄-𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃

"OH MY GOD, STILES" MARIANA watched as aiden and scott sat an unconscious stiles on the couch in scott's living room

watched as aiden and scott sat an unconscious stiles on the couch in scott's living room. "guys, this is crazy. he needs to be in the hospital" melissa told them. "mom, remember what happened last time when he was in the hospital?" his son countered. "and the hospital doesn't have any medicine to cure possessed 17 year olds" mariana commented.

deaton observed the gash across stiles' stomach. "it doesn't look like he's bleeding. i think he might even be healing" he told the group. "you mean healing like we heal?" aiden asked. "that's good, right?" scott said. "for him, yes. us? i'm not so sure."

"well, if we aren't gonna kill him then why aren't we at least tying him with really big chains?" the ex-alpha spoke. "i might have something more effective" the vet answered, opening his case. he pulled out a small vial, showing the wolves. the boys nodded, holding stiles as scott held his head back and aiden kept his mouth open. he squeezed the liquid substance into his mouth, waking him up in the process.

void wrapped his hand around aiden's throat, choking the boy. "get him off me!" he yelled. they pried the boy off as void had an open mouth smirk. it lasted a good 7 seconds before he paused, his hands trembling. he sat back against the couch, his arms going limp as the rest of his body. "kanima venom. nice touch."

the wolf roared and took a step towards void. before he could do anything, the boy spoke. "you know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? you didn't lose that talent too, did you? oh, i hope not. you're gonna need it" the boy looked at scott, then to mariana who had been watching void this entire time. "okay, i'll give a little hint. ethan's at the school"

"go" scott told him. the wolf wasted no time in leaving the house. void tilted his head back as he laughed. "oh, i hope he gets there in time. i like the twins" he rolled his head, looking to scott. "short tempers. homicidal compulsion" he then looked at mariana. her heart began to quickly beat. "you know what that's like, don't you, little dove? i must say, klaus and hayley did a really good job with you"

the girl's jaw clenched. she reached into deaton's bag, pulling out duck tape. "oh don't be like that, celeste" void taunted. the girl ripped a piece, walking up to the boy and roughly slapping the tape on his mouth. he let out a furious scream then began laughing. lydia, scott, and deaton moved to the next room down. mariana watched void as melissa cleaned up her wound.

void and ana never broke contact. that was until he looked at melissa, tears falling from his eyes. "stiles?" she asked. "don't fall for it" mariana spoke bluntly. "stiles has been gone for a long time." void simply chuckled through the tape. the two went back to their staring contest. mariana didn't look away once. her stare was cold. he took stiles from her. he chose him because of her. this was her fight, now. and there was no way she was backing down.

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

"he doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face much less the bite of a werewolf" peter spoke as he circled around the couch. "you don't think it would work?" scott asked. "this is more a war of the mind not the body. there are better methods to winning this battle"