𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄

STILES WAS OFFICIALLY MISSING again

again. the 48 hour mark had passed and mariana had not slept a wink. an explosion took place at beacon hill's memorial hospital the night he went missing. a live wire electrocuted water in the parking lot, killing two people and injuring one. isaac lahey would've been the third victim if it wasn't for his werewolf side.

the first day he was announced missing, mariana drove throughout the whole town of beacon hills. she looked everywhere possible. on the second day, mariana spent the whole day with allison outside of isaac's room. only family was able to visit and the girls tried explaining he had no one else but them. allison eventually fell asleep but wouldn't leave.

mariana sat a chair away from her, her legs in a crossed position as she stared at the wall. her head laid against the wall as she zoned out, listening to the atmosphere of the building. she couldn't sleep. she wouldn't as long as stiles was still out there. "allison? mariana?" the werewolf called out. he walked up to the two with his mother. he gently woke up the argent. "have you two been here all night?" he asked them.

"yeah, they won't let us see him cause we're not family" allison replied. "and it's fucking stupid cause we tried explaining to the dumbasses that he has no family. that we are his family. but they kept fucking saying no" mariana added, her voice full of anger. mariana was the most on edge over everyone and they could tell. "mariana, have you gotten any sleep?" the woman asked the girl.

"i'll sleep when stiles is back and isaac are okay." she plainly answered. they all knew how stubborn she was. there was no beating mariana when she set her mind to something. "i've got a key card" melissa blurred out. she unlocked the room, opening the door. "be quick" she told the three. walking away to keep a lookout.

guilt took over mariana the second she saw the lahey boy. he laid perfectly still, dark veins painted on his skin. he had a burn below his ear, black blood clotted up. his arms were burnt and purple. "i thought he'd be healing by now" the argent spoke. "so did i"

the wolf gently laid a hand on his arm. "is he in pain?" the parker girl asked. the boy nodded. he took a better hold of his arm, his veins flashing black as he took his pain. the injured boy inhaled as his chest lifted up. scott took all the pain he was able to withstand, gasping as he let go. "it won't heal him, but it helps with the pain"

"did stiles really do this?"

"no." mariana answered almost immediately. "this wasn't stiles. something is controlling him and that's what hurt isaac. not stiles"

"well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

"we're fucking trying allison!" the girl yelled, making both scott and allison jumped. the girl's breath hitched. "i'm- i'm sorry, ally" the girl apologized. "you're under a lot of stress, mari. it's okay" the girl reassured. after a few moments of silence, mariana spoke. "we're gonna save him. we're going to save stiles if it's the last thing i do"