𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

THE THREE TEENS WALKED HASTLY  through the preserve, stiles frantically speaking as he sent scott the voicemail

through the preserve, stiles frantically speaking as he sent scott the voicemail. mariana and lydia walked behind the surprisingly fast boy, looking at their surroundings. mariana looked towards the ground, finding a bear trap.

before she could warn the strawberry blonde of the trap she was about to step on, a mouth covered hers. the person wrapped their other arm around her, lifting her up and dragging her away.

mariana groaned as she landed on the floor with a hard thud. she looked up, her fear spiking as the evil stiles stood above her, his smirk lined with mischief. "no. you're not real, you're not real" she mumbled.

'stiles' only chuckled, crouching down to her level. he took a fistful of her hair, tugging it as he pulled her closer to his face. the girl yelped, goosebumps coating her skin at the touch of his cold hands. "no, little dove. i'm as real as they come" he taunted. "i told you my time would come. didn't you know the best came in duos?"

"what do you mean?" she gulped. the spirit stood up, pulling mariana by her hair. the girl yelled in pain. before she could even scream for help, a flash of blue light appeared out of thin air. the two looked towards the ball of light, 'stiles' smirking as mariana looked at it in fear. "you remember your dear old friend the hallow? well it wants your power, mariana. and it wants it now."

with the hand still hooked in between her hair, 'stiles' began dragging her to the blue light, despite her protests. "PLEASE" she begged, "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" she screamed. "no one can hear you, little dove. no one can help you." he glowered. as he took his other arm, raising her hand to touch the light, a powerful roar echoed through the woods.

the girls eyes then suddenly glowed a blazing purple. "fuck you and the hollow" she spoke, elbowing his side. he stumbled back, caught off guard. the girl turned around, her now blue eyes looking around to find the area completely empty. no evil stiles. no blue light.

a pounding headache hit the girl like a brick. her shoulder and arm had bruised from being throw around. the pain, along with the throbbing ache inside her head, was enough to knock the girl unconscious, unaware of what she had landed on.

stiles cheered as he heard the alpha roar. allison, along with scott and stiles, had closed the ajar doors in their minds. malia had turned back into a human. once the martin girl was free from the trap, stiles frantically took out his phone, dialing the werewolf. "scott. scott it's mariana. she's gone."

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

the sun was now gone, the crescent moon shining over the town of beacon hills. the entire sheriff's department had looked through acres and acres of the preserve, hoping to find the parker child who had now been missing for 8 hours. after reuniting malia and mr. tate, the sheriff had made mariana top priority. the department had set camp at the lot of the preserve.