𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟐]

"WHY'D YOU HAVE ME PICK YOU UP AT the station?" isaac asked the girl as they stood outside the loft

"WHY'D YOU HAVE ME PICK YOU UP AT the station?" isaac asked the girl as they stood outside the loft. "stiles and scott dragged me along, got tired of it" she admitted. the boy look down at the girl, smelling her chemo signals. "mariana, are you okay?" he asked his friend. "is this about stiles?"

"i'm fine isaac, i just need to loosen up"

"then you've come to the right place. and for the record, i've never seen anyone whipped over someone like stiles is with you." he pulled the loft door open, revealing the whole senior and junior class in derek's loft. the theme seemed to be glow in the dark. everyone was body painted, the florescent lights everywhere, it was like a mini rave. the girl smiled, entering the party alongside isaac. "i'm gonna go find allison" he shouted over the music.

the girl nodded, separating from the boy. she looked down at her outfit. at least she picked the right day to wear white shirts and crop top. she walked up to the station where the body paint was, discarding the flannel she wore. "face or body?" the girl asked over the music. "body" she responded. she then looked at the make up provided, a glittery eyeshadow catching her eye. "and some of that eyeshadow too"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

if there was one thing off of mariana's mind, it was the supernatural. she was over it. the alcohol thinning her blood let the girl dance and jump to the beat of the music. she wasn't thinking about anything. not stiles. not her parents. not the mikaelsons. not even herself. she felt free.

stiles, scott, and kira appeared at the party, attending to their own agendas. stiles caught sight of mariana, his body feeling a heavy weight feeling lifted off him. after coming out of the station to an empty jeep, the boy immediately panicked and thought of the worst. he had called everyone he knew who would be at the party and asked if they had saw the girl. he calmed down once isaac had told him he had brought the girl to the party.

he walked up to her. "mariana!" he yelled over the music. "stiles!" she beamed. "you made it!"

"yeah, i did!" he replied. "c'mon let's dance!" she yelled, grabbing the boy by his hand. she dragged him to the dance floor, jumping and moving with the beat. stiles then began to dance and mariana couldn't help but laugh. "you're a horrible dancer, stilinski!"

"i know!" he yelled back, still dancing. the pair danced for a while until mariana stopped them. "let's get a drink!" she yelled at the boy, dragging him to the coolers. she grabbed two beers then intertwined their hands, taking him to the spiral staircase. "do you have a bottle opener?" the girl asked the spastic boy. "no, but i have my keys" he replied, taking out his keys. "oh look" the girl pointed out, looking at his keys. "this one has phosphors on it"

"what are phosphors?" he asked. "it was one of the elements in the board that sent barrow after me. they're any substance of luminescents. it's in our teeth and fingernails, that's why they glow under uv, it's a reaction" she explained, grabbing his key and opening her bottle with it. "how'd i get phosphors on my keys?" he pondered. "have you been handling chemicals?" she asked the boy, taking a drink of her beer.

"no i don't..." a realization came over the boy. he frantically stood up. "stiles, what's wrong?" the girl asked him. "i gotta go. i'm so sorry" he apologized. "wait what? we were having fun"

"i know. i don't want to go, i would stay all night, i do want to stay"

"then stay" she pleaded. "i'm sorry, i can't" he replied, leaving hastily. he came back a few seconds later, water bottle in hand. "here drink this. i'm sorry mariana but it's important" he explained, guilt washing over him. the girl grabbed his hand, stopping him from leaving. "and i'm not?" the boy paused, looking down at the girl. his heart pulled at the expression she wore. "i didn't say that. you are important, i swear"

"then show me! stay here with me" she begged. "i can't mari. i'm so sorry" and with that, he left the girl on her own. if what he was thinking was true, he was a danger and he couldn't risk mariana suffering for it. the girl watched as he left, tears brimming her eyes. she sat back on a step, feeling void of any emotion. he just left her. just like that.

she saw allison and isaac on the dance floor. the way they looked at each other. held each other. she wanted that. she wanted that with stiles. she watched the pair rush off in a hurry, her brows furrowed. a feeling then flooded the girl. she felt cold. something was wrong.  the girl stood up, an aurora filling the atmosphere. all of a sudden, a powerful roar was heard. "derek?"

__

derek hale entered his home, anger filling his soul. he threw the dj along with the table. the music stopped and so did everyone else. "GET OUT!" he roared. everyone ran to the exit in a sprint, leaving the man alone with the supernaturals. aiden ordered his twin to get lydia somewhere safe. dark figures stood around the loft. the supernaturals looked around at each other. who the hell were these people?

they all turned towards aiden. "guys? they're all looking at me" the figure then began marching to the boy step by step. "why are they all looking at me?" scott and derek charged at the soldiers, but they were outnumbered. the figures fought with combat and advanced skilled. they were simply the wolves' superior. derek managed to snap the head of one, but it snapped back into place, throwing him against a pillar.

the true alpha was sent flying across the room. isaac took a step to the figure, extracting his claws. the soldier turned around, pulling out a sword from his body. he swung the sword around, sending the beta back next to allison. they grabbed ahold of the boy. the figure stared at aiden, shining its green eyes. the boy fainted, a backwards 5 appearing behind his ear.

the figures turned back to the rest of the teenagers. before anyone else was harmed, the sun arose. it's lights shined through the loft, hitting the spirits. they evaporated into the air, disappearing without a trace. "what in the living fuck were those things?!" mariana said. isaac looked at the argent girl, "your dad's 24 hours are up"

__

across town, stiles stilinski entered the chemistry lab. he walked up to the storage door, pulling on the handle. the handle was locked and stiles pulled out his keychain. he grabbed the mystery key and put it through the keyhole. his heart rate began to speed up when the key unlocked the door. the boy entered the room, walking up to the chalkboard with the encoded message mariana and stiles found.

he picked up a piece of chalk, writing the numbers on the board. he took a step back, observing his writing. it was identical. stiles stilinski was the one that left william barrow an encoded message to kill mariana parker. it was him. and it had always been him
-
-
-
idk if it was ethan or aiden that was "attacked" i always mix them up