Chapter 3 | The Plan

Y/N's P.O.V.

2 1/2 Weeks Later - 2:30 p.m.

Recently there has been a new regular customer coming into the café. He's always polite and to be quite honest he looks very stunning. Apparently it's obvious that I am attracted to him, but I've never been good at hiding how I feel. Jennie has been teasing me mercilessly about it, which always just causes me to blush and forget any good comeback I could of had for her.

"Hello!" I recognize his voice almost immediately.

"Hello again Jun!" I try to say not too excited but still happy to see him.

"I'll have the vanilla sweet cream cold brew again." he said it with a sweet smile.

"You've been coming here for about two weeks and that's the only thing you've ordered." I lightly chuckled while starting on his order.

"It just means I know what I like, there's nothing wrong with that." Jun said with a heart-fluttering smile.

"Oh my goodness I only know his bloody coffee order and his name and I'm acting like a dumb teenage girl. I'm ridiculous."

"Hey, so I was umm, wondering if you'd like to maybe go on a date?" I abruptly looked up from making his coffee. He was scratching the back of his neck looking, shy?

"Is this real!?!? There is no way I'm not blushing right now."

"Oh umm sure!" I said way too excitedly "I mean yeah that sounds fun?"

"Why did you say that as a fucking question Y/n? Ugh I'm embarrassing myself."

Jun smiled at my clumsily said response "Awesome! Write your number on the cup." He said with a cheery smile.

After Jun left the café I let myself smile like an idiot; it had taken everything I had to smile like this when he was here to not embarrass myself further.

"So you both like each other. Lucky." I turned to see Jennie smiling with an amused look on her face. "I get to tease you more now!"

"You're always going to find something to tease me about aren't you?"

"Of course, I see it as my second job." She laughed at me.

"I really need to find more things to tease you about."

"Probably a good idea.'

"I'm pretty sure most of our friendship is us making fun of each other."

Pretty soon we started to go back to work with a couple jokes here and there until the end of our shift

That Night - 8 p.m.

Me and Jennie were cleaning up the café again and getting it ready to head home. Neither of us has been really talking we both were tired and wanted to be able to go and sleep or just relax.

"So are you actually going to go on a date with him?" Jennie asked me randomly. The question in itself seemed like one you would asked when you were worried but she didn't sound worried at all.

"I told him yes so of course I was planning on it. Do you think I shouldn't?"

"No I'm not thinking that. I just find it slightly weird how you don't really know each other at all other then your names and you know his order. Although that might just me being paranoid." She did have a point. The more I thought about it, it did seem kind of strange.

"This is what happens when you let yourself have some dumb crush on someone you don't know Y/n."

"Do you think I should still go or should I cancel it?"

"Not really; If you want to go I think you should. Just be warry."

Jun's P.O.V.

The Meeting 

"Okay we'll do a recap of the plan then pick who will be the one to carry it out." S.coups said still standing at the head of the table the rest of us were seated at. "So the plan we voted on was to send one of us to get the spy to get close to them and then to kidnap them at the best moment and find out who their working for and hopefully get this all over with."

"It was an interesting plan. It definitely wasn't the one I thought we were going to go with but here we are."

"I think we should send Jun to do the mission." Vernon spoke up.

"What why me!?" I really did not want to have to pretend to date some annoying spy!

"I mean it does make sense being the official spy for us." Seungkwan added in. They did have a good point but I still wasn't happy about it.

The majority of the group ended up voting that I should be the one to do this. So I would have 

to take time out of my normal schedule to go to the café she was working at until I was able to complete the mission.

The Day After The Meeting - 2:25 p.m.

I was now walking into the café that she worked at. It was a nice and cozy café that I would probably enjoy regularly going to if I could come here on different circumstances. I started to make my way towards the line and looked up at the menu to decide what to order.

"Hello, welcome to xxxx café. Do you know what you want to order?" I turned my sight to the woman taking my order and read her nametag. 'Jennie'

"I'd like to order the vanilla sweet cream cold brew please."

"Okay the order's name?"

"Jun."

"Well your drink should be ready soon." She said with a smile that was obviously just for work.

After waiting roughly five minutes for my drink I heard my name being called to go and grab my drink.

When I walked up I quickly read the ladies nametag. 'Y/n' "Perfect."

"Here's your drink!"

"Thank you." I responded doing my best to sounds naturally warm.

I went and took a seat at one of the tables by the window to finish the drink and to observe as well as trying to find the best way to get this over with. "She really doesn't look like a spy. But I shouldn't let that bother me."

[Author's Note]

Hello! Thanks for reading! So this story is probably going to end up being a little cringy and basic so just a warning but I hope you enjoyed!