Chapter 18 | Moving Ahead

Jeonghan's P.O.V.

8:45pm

I burst into S.coups's office while scrolling through my phone. I was looking at the text from Joshua saying Wonwoo should be fine, and that he only needed to have a couple weeks of medical care.

"Is there something wrong?" Seungcheol shot up from his desk, his eyes had dark circles under them and his hair was a mess.

"Nothing urgent, we just need to talk about what to do with Wonwoo being back," I said in my usual careless form.

Cheol sighed and rested his head in the palm of his hand, "I thought we were being attacked or something with how you came in."

"Oh.... sorry." I walked over and sat down leisurely.

"So I'm assuming you have an idea of what to do?" Cheol grabbed out a notebook, probably to write down anything useful, it was a habit of his to keep notes.

"Of course." I gave him a knowing smile, "I think we should move along with our plan tomorrow." I continued to scroll on my phone.

"What!" Coups looked at me in bewilderment, "But we don't have time to prepare!"

"I mean how hard can it be? All we have to do is threaten Y/N, hope that Stray Kids spy actually cares for her, and if he shows up make him trade places, simple." I shrugged and cockily grinned.

"There are literally so many things that could go wrong!" Seungcheol yelled at me as if I was a child who didn't understand simple rules.

"It'll be better if we do this sooner because it means Stray Kids will have less time to plan and will rush here with no thought."

"And if they don't give a shit about Y/N?" Cheol stood up and started to pace behind his desk.

I stood up as well to seem more serious, "If they don't care about her then they won't show up and we can just kill her and we don't have to deal with her."

"But should we really kill her?"

Seungcheol usually got stressed about killing innocent people when he was tired. I guess because he grew up being a mafia he just was used to it and didn't think of it usually, but when he was tired he started to feel guilty because he never actually wanted the job.

"The only reason not to kill her would be if she could serve some purpose but I don't think there is anything."

"Hmm, I suppose you're right. I'll set stuff up to go along with the plan."

"Do it tomorrow, you need to sleep, for at least sixteen hours." I went over to him and started to push him out of the office towards his apartment.

"Goodnight." I waved to him as the door closed.

-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

Seungmin's P.O.V

2:55pm

"You can't just let them keep her! They'll kill her!" I was yelling at Chan.

I needed him to help me save Y/N and know he was telling me he couldn't because "It might put the members in danger."

"I am not going to put everyone in danger because of this girl you've known for like two months!" Chan was still calm but I could tell I was on the last of his nerves.

"We are a fucking mafia group, Chan! We are always in danger!" I threw my hands around in the air.

"So it would be idiotic to get into more danger! Especially with one of the strongest mafia groups, you should know this Seungmin." He said changing to a softer, yet disappointed tone.