Chapter 33 | Conflict and Planning

The8's P.O.V.

1:22pm

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I whisper yelled at Jun through gritted teeth. 

Both my hands were held in tight fists, I could feel my nails digging into my skin. It was taking everything in me to not shove Jun up against a wall and punch the living shit out of him.

Jun smiled cockily at me and shrugged, "It would have been unnatural of me if I didn't suggest we try and kill her though."

"You do realize that you are putting DK's, Y/N's, your, and my life in danger right! If S.Coups or Jeongh-"

"Shh!" Jun turned at me, gesturing at Dino who was now walking down the hall.

Jun reached his hand up and put it on my shoulder, whispering "You really need to work on acting more natural though, your performance was terrible! I'm shocked S.Coups didn't call you out!"

My hand started to go into an even tighter fist and my arm went to reach back, ready to punch Jun right across his face.

But I was able to myself as I saw Dino walk past us.

I scowled as I put my hand down, forcing it to relax.

"Your in the mafia for goodness sake Minghao! You really shou-"

Right as Jun said my real name my hand went back into a fist and it flew at his face. My fist landed right on his nose, knocking Jun down with the force.

Jun sat up, grabbing his nose that was now bleeding. And as he sat on the floor, he had the audacity to chuckle.

"Well that wasn't the reaction I expected."

Glaring at Jun as he laughed at me, I finally turn and hurridly walk away from him. I let out a deep sigh while scrathcing my neck. 

"If I stay with that bastard any longer I'll do more than just punch him!"

Even as I walked away I could hear Jun's cynical laugh, "Why is this so funny to him?"

"How the hell is Dk friends with this guy?" I mumbled to myself.

At this point I don't know where I'm walking to. I had no real assignments for today, usually I would just hang out with Mingyu or hid in my room on my computer. But neither of those options seemed appealing to me.

The only thing for me to really do is go check in on Y/N, even though I already went there this morning. It's the smartest thing to do right now. After letting Yangyang get away I've been paranoid and I really don't want to make the same mistake. 

I walk towards the stairs, hoping that there would be fewer people, specifically any of the 'important' members of Seventeen.

-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

Jeonghan P.O.V.

1:33pm

Me and Dino stood behind S.Coups, all of us watching a video on his monitor.

"So they plan on pairing with NCT, then taking NCT down while in an alliance? Intresting." I said to no one in particular, while quietly laughing at the crazieness of the show.

Dino had come in earlier, showing us a video of two Stray Kids members discussing a seemingly unrelistic plan. He had gotten the video from Mrs. and Mr. Jeon.

S.Coups leaned back in his chair. "What should we do about this? We obviously don't want Stray Kids and NCT joining together."

"I think we should let them."