Chapter 30 | Trapped

Jeonghan's P.O.V.

12:42pm

"Look, it would be so, so, so, easy for you to just me a little bit about Stray Kids. For instance, tell me about your leader. Chan, right?"

I was leaning down and staring into Seungmin's face, giving him the sternest look I could. Hopefully, after all the torture he's been through, he'll finally break and give me some information.

Although it would be quite difficult for him to talk right now.

Slowly Seungmin turned away from me and let out a small mumble.

I couldn't understand what he was saying, but I could tell that he wasn't giving me anything that I wanted to hear.

I lifted my hand and slapped him across the face. His face flung to the opposite side.

Seungmin let out a low groan in response.

"You're lucky I'm busy today because otherwise, you would be in a world of pain right now!" I angrily spat at him.

Stomping out of the room, I turned down the hall and walked towards S.Coups' office.

---------------------------

"Well what else could we do? I have never tortured someone so much to hear nothing! Absolutely nothing!" I yelled towards S.Coups, who just typed away at his computer as if I wasn't there.

"Jeonghan," S.Coups' started talking slowly, "I said no."

He stood from his chair and started to walk towards me. Each step made a threatening clacking sound against the floor. S.Coups continued until he stood right in front of me, standing slightly over me.

"We are close friends, but that doesn't mean that you can act like you are above me in this group. I am the leader! Which means I have the final say on decisions."

S.Coups paused, continuing to stare at me, daring me to say anything against him.

Unfortunately, I couldn't say anything against him, because he was right.

Sighing, I spit the words, "I'm sorry. I'll continue to try and get information."

I turned and walked out of the room, not waiting for S.Coups' reaction. Because even if I hated it, S.Coups was the leader and I agreed to follow him six years ago. And my word was the one thing I refuse to break.

-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

Y/N's P.O.V.

1:23am

The quietness in the apartment was putting me off the edge. I've never liked silence, pure silence always felt so, so loud.

The room that The8 let me sleep in didn't have a TV or anything that would let out a noise. I tried to use the phone to find something but it was a super outdated phone. The only apps on it were the call app and apps that you just couldn't delete. I would have tried to download a music or white noise app but I was scared that it might get me killed. 

So I'm just laying in the bed, looking up at the ceiling. 

I thought back to the chess games I played with The8 today.

It was nice. Definitely the most peaceful day I've had in a very long time. The day was especially nice considering I thought that staying with the man who had easily killed three men in under a minute, would be torture.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do tomorrow. It's awkward living in someone else's apartment. The8 told me to not mind it, but still, I just couldn't get comfortable.