Ending Two

Minghao's P.O.V.

9:55pm

"Y/N, What are you talking about?" I ask, quietly.

She looks toward me and gestures for me to wait.

"Jennie, please tell me this is just some huge joke," Y/N says, her voice pleading. She lightly sighs, "Okay. It's okay Jennie. I should go."

Y/N lies her phone down on her bed and hides her face with her hands.

"Y/N, what's going on?"

She looks up at me, staring almost blankly, "I guess there's an assassin after us."

My mind starts running, trying to think of how that was happening and how to stop it. "Uhh, could you give me more details?"

Y/N stays silent for a few moments, looking as if she's deep in thought. "Apparently another one of my friends is part of the mafia, and according to them, Seventeen is probably sending someone after us," she says, her tone surprisingly monotone.

I stay quiet, contemplating what to do.

A knock on the door shocks both me and Y/N out of our own different thoughts.

"I'll check it," I offer. It was unlikely that an assassin would be here right after Y/N's call. Right?

I make my way to the door and cautiously look through the peek hole. In front of the door stood two familiar men.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I groan

DK and Jun stood outside. Jun in front, an almost evil-looking smirk playing on his lips, DK behind him, looking rather tired.

Sighing, I open the door for the two. It was obvious their intention wasn't to kill me and Y/N.

"Why the hell are you two here?" I ask, standing in front of the doorway to block them from walking in.

"Well, technically I'm here to see if you're here," Jun smirks, elegantly gesturing to himself and then to me. "And goodness were you easy to find."

I roll my eyes at Jun and his fancy word choice.

"But because you helped us," he points to DK, still standing behind him. "I won't tell S.Coups you're here." He shrugs.

"Oh, how nice of you."

"Hello Y/N." Jun waves behind me. Turning around, I see Y/N standing in the hallway, giving Jun a deserved nasty look.

She walks over to stand beside me, "Why are you here?" She aims her question toward DK, obvious surprise in her voice.

DK lightly smiles at her, "I came to help him."

"Well, can we come in?" Jun asks.

I move away from the door, letting them in, trying not to roll my eyes as Jun walks by.

We all end up in the living room, Jun and DK sitting on one couch, Y/N sitting in a chair, and me standing behind her.

"So can you explain exactly why you're here," I ask, sounding cold.

Thankfully DK decides to talk, "S.Coups was told that you guys were hiding in Iceland and sent Jun to spy and see if it was true." DK shrugs, "He wasn't going to rat you out though because you helped us. So I guess we'll be staying here for a few weeks, in Iceland I mean."

"Then why did you come?" Y/N asks, sounding more curious than interrogating.

"We made an excuse for me to come. Jun just said he wanted me to come in case he needed a doctor. S.Coups didn't really care so here I am."