Chapter 5 | Another Meeting

Jeonghan's P.O.V.

1:30 a.m.

Woozi had just told me what happened while they were picking up the shipment. I was walking down the corridor to Seungcheol's office to tell him what happened. It was obvious he was going to be beyond mad; I just hoped he wouldn't do anything reckless. Of course, I didn't think he would, he was smarter than that; but Seungcheol despised it hated when someone hurt one of his members, especially if that someone was NCT.

I was now at Seungcheol's office door. I knocked on the door and waited for him to respond.

"Come in." I heard him yell from inside his office.

As I walked in I saw him tiredly working at his desk with the light of the computer shining on his face.

"How did the shipment go?"

"Horribly." Seungcheol laid his forehead in the palm of his head and sighed.

"Of course it did," he mumbled under his breath. "What happened?" Seungcheol asked with his eyes half-closed.

"According to Woozi, seven members attacked them while waiting for the shipment, which never came by the way. There was some shooting between them and they were followed in the car but got some reinforcement to get back without NCT knowing. Oh, and The8 got hit in his shoulder; DK and Josh are taking care of him now." With every new fact I added Seungcheol became more alert and the anger was evident by his facial expression.

Seungcheol stood up from his desk. "So you're telling me that NCT either did something with our shipment or they are working with who we bought the shipment from to hurt us, then they have the nerve to attack our men!" He had started to talk slowly and in a relatively normal voice, but as he talked he started to speak louder and quicker. "We will not let them get away with any of this! Call a meeting in 15 minutes and check on The8."

Seungcheol sat back down to do something on his computer and waited for me to leave.

5 minutes later

I've just arrived at DK and Joshua's medical room. It was one level underground to make it safer if they were ever attacked. I was currently looking in from the small window on the door; DK was treating The8's wound while Josh told him coached him on what to do. Every now and then The8 would grimace and give DK a nasty look. Mingyu sat in one of the chairs worriedly looking over The8.

I walked into the room gaining everyone's attention. Before I could even tell them about the meeting someone started to talk.

"Could you tell Joshua to just take care of the damn bullet wound? I swear DK is purposely pushing on the wound to cause me pain." Even though The8 was asking me he was staring at DK the whole time giving him a cold glare.

"Oh stop complaining Eight it can't be that bad, I'm watching him and he's barely touching it. Plus how is DK supposed to learn how to correctly fix bullet wounds without actually doing it?" Joshua started to scold The8 while rolling his eyes, he had obviously been hearing the complaining for a while.

As DK was about to defend himself from his annoying patient I intervened, "While watching you three fight is hilarious S.coups called a meeting, which will start in almost seven minutes, so you should work on not being late. Also Minghao you can stay here because of your wound."

"I am very capable of going to a meeting thank you." The8 retorted with a huff.

"If you're sure." I was in no mood to deal with Eight's sassiness right now.

"Of course I'm sure," he added but he said it quieter.

Jun's P.O.V.

At the meeting

I walked into the meeting room expecting it to be mostly full as the meeting was starting in three minutes but the only people in the room were Vernon, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Hoshi, and Woozi.

I went and sat down next to Wonwoo, He was reading a random book. No one was talking, all of us have been extra busy with the whole spy thing, which caused us to be tired and easier to frustrate than normal.

Before long Dino walked in looking more tired than the rest of us, with all the other members, including S.coups, behind him.

What I wasn't expecting to see was The8 with a bandage around his shoulder. Jeonghan gave me absolutely no information about what was going on in the meeting other than it was going to be important.

It took about thirty seconds for everyone to sit down in their assigned seats, each seat showing who was the most important all of the members. I was seated relatively close to the highest, right across from Woozi. 

"Okay, so I'm going to have Woozi explain what happened at the shipment pick up then We'll talk about what to do." It was painfully obvious that S.coups was tired, he looked like a zombie. I honestly had no idea how he was still functioning.

Woozi took about fifteen minutes to explain the conflict they had experienced, it was fair to say everyone seemed furious.

Once Woozi was completely done S.coups stood back up, "I refuse to let NCT hurt one of our members along with the other shit they've done and not attack!" He had been drinking coffee while Woozi told his story causing S.coups to look more alive.

"Chan I want you to find out if the group we bought the weapons from has any connection with NCT. Jun I need you to speed up the process with the spy. Preferably we need to find out everything before NCT attacks again, I'll give you two weeks to figure it out. Jeonghan and Woozi you two will work with me to come up with a plan. Meet me in my office at six p.m. tomorrow." 

I could hear Dino groan. Poor kid needed a break.

"When do you need to know the relations?" Dino asked S.coups. It looked like he was begging for S.coups to say any time that wasn't soon.

"Two days from now should be good."

I could see Dino sigh and mumble something but I couldn't hear what it was.

I was both annoyed and happy. Happy because I'd be able to get this whole spy deal over quickly. Annoyed at the fact NCT attacked us multiple times and that I was still awake.

[Author's Note]

Sorry for taking so long to update and then updating with short chapters. I'll be trying to write longer chapters and have at least 2 updates a week. I will update by at least this Wednesday. Thanks for reading!