Chapter 9 | Kidnapped

Joshua P.O.V.

11:45pm

The room was a mess. Everyone was getting ready for the attack on NCT's main headquarters. The past twenty-four hours have been very busy, some of the busiest I've experienced while being part of the group. I could tell it was taking a toll on DK being a newer member he wasn't anywhere used to this quite yet.

"Okay, I think I finished this correctly." I went to check his work. We were setting up each of the three cars with proper medical supplies in case of emergency and we needed to escape while making sure no one bled to death.

"Looks good to me." I noticed, as DK let out a sigh of relief, "Good job. Can you help me finish this car?"

"Got it."

"five minutes till we leave!" S.Coups stated from the largest car, which held Dino's supplies, to keep everyone in contact.

"Okay, let's get this finished quickly." I sped to get everything and had DK fix any mistakes I made, which was very few.

"Let's go everyone!" I started to head to the biggest car with Dino, S.Coups, Wonwoo and Hoshi. The other cars were DK, Mingyu, Minghao, and Jeonghan and then Vernon, Woozi, Seungkwan, and Jun.

We started to drive to the base—the car I rode in was in the front with DK's in the middle and Jeonghan's last.

S. Coups called the other teams to quickly go over the plan again.

"Wonwoo and Hoshi will go with me to plant two bombs. One in the east corner and the other in the north corner. Joshua will come with us. Jeonghan will lead Mingyu and Eight, along with DK, to the south and west corners. Jun will lead Woozi and Vernon to steal some files. And Seungkwan will help Dino." With that, everyone started to prepare everything else they could for the car ride there.

---------------------------

*bang* 

Gunshots kept going off around us. S.Coups was trying his best to not be shot while assembling the bomb. Wonwoo and Hoshi were shooting back and was tending to a graze across S.Coups shoulder.

*bang bang bang* 

I heard a couple bodies drop to the floor, either dead or about to be so.

"I got the rest who are over here! Dino, are there anymore coming for us?"

"Not that I can see." Dino's voice sounded static from the comms.

"I assembled the bomb!" S.Coups slumped against the wall, his face pale from the wound and stress.

While I was trying to wrap the wound on S.Coups' shoulder, a small bomb was heard from across the building. The building shook as the explosion went off, causing me to tighten the bandage painfully, causing a grunt for the leader.

"What happened is everyone okay!?!" Wonwoo asked, threw the comms.

"No, we, we ne- help! Min- u hur-" It was hard to understand what DK was saying. His comm was being interfering with. "We need t- retr- now!"

"Help whoever got hurt out of here! Everyone evacuate!" S.Coups hollered to everyone, causing me to flinch at his loud voice.

We were reaching the cars right behind The8 and DK carrying Mingyu. Mingyu was bleeding profusely, I'm not quite sure from where. But it wasn't good, along with that, he'd also been burned from the explosion.

"You two bring him to that car!" I shouted at them, pointing at one of the smaller cars. While they were carrying him over, I ran to the car and started to get out the supplies to get him out of here alive.