Chapter 4 | Attacked

Joshua's P.O.V.

 2:40 p.m.

"I honestly feel like there was a better way to deal with this dumbass spy!" Jun was currently in my little medical office complaining about the job he was given. "We should have just kidnapped them immediately and tortured them to figure out who they were working for and any other information we would need. BUT NO! I need to go pretend that I like this person, who is our enemy," He said emphasizing enemy. "and go on a date with them maybe even more then one!" His voice was raised too high, making me worried someone else would hear.

"Well unfortunately for you this S.coups plan does have you going on more then one date." I watched as he slumped even farther in his chair. "I'm not sure why this bothers you so damn much; your in the largest Asian mafia group, so of course you're going to have jobs you don't like doing." Thankfully Jun didn't argue with me and only sighed in defeat instead.

"I don't mean to be rude, but DK is going to be coming soon to take an exam so it would be best if you left now."

Jun immediately stood up and walked to the door not muttering a word.

Y/N's P.O.V.

1:50 p.m.

"So Seungmin, did Y/N tell you about her date?" Jennie asked Seungmin with a glint of joy in her eyes. She was enjoying this too much.

"No. Who are you going on a date with? You know other people? Why didn't you tell me?" Seungmin quickly turned to me while questioning me with a look of pure confusion plastered on his face.

"What do you mean by do I know other people? I have a life outside this job." I laughed trying to avoid his other questions. He did have a point though, when I wasn't working I would basically only try and work on writing a story or read.

"One I meant exactly that. Two don't try to get out of answering the other questions by distracting me please and thank you."

"I'm going on a date with the guy who's been coming in recently. The one who's really tall and handsome. Al-"

"Excuse me, your only describing him by saying 'tall and handsome' do you think I'm paying attention to that? if you didn't say it was a new regular I would think you were talking about me." Seungmin cut me off to both make fun of me and praise his looks.

"As I was saying," I scoffed " I did not tell you because I knew you would react like this."

"I'm offended." He said with a fake hurt expression and his hand over his heart. "And to be fair you are going on a date with a man you don't know. That's pretty dumb."

"You do realize that you use dating apps. Those are much worse and dangerous, at least I know I'm not going to be catfished." I chuckled as he tried to find something to say, "But I am thankful that you are SO concerned about my safety"   

Mingyu's P.O.V.

12:25 a.m.

Me, Hao, Hoshi, and Woozi are waiting for our new shipment of weapons. I was eager to see the new weapons I was going to train with and I knew Hao was excited to lookover the fancy daggers that were coming in this shipment.

"Okay the shipment should be arriving in three minutes. Make sure to stay alert." Woozi commanded us while keeping his voice low.

The next five minutes were filled with a confused and suspenseful silence. "The shipment should have been here by now. What is happening?" I could tell the others were on edge along with me. Minghao's eyes kept darting to anywhere a sniper could be hiding or any sort of danger had the possibility of hiding actually.

"We're going to be ambushed if we don't leave right now!" Hoshi's voice was full of urgency hinting that he probably spotted something.

Before we were able to even run five steps a bullet was released and almost hit Woozi in his shoulder.

"Shit! There's seven of them!" Minghao, who was able to get to the car before us, yelled from the car while aiming his gun behind us. I reached the car right after Minghao shot at one of the men chasing us. "It's fucking NCT!"

At this point there were bullets flying everywhere and I was almost deaf from all the loud gunshots.

"GET IN THE CAR NOW" Woozi shouted at us from the drivers seat. Hoshi ran from a stack of boxes that he had been using as a makeshift shield into the car, miraculously he wasn't shot on his way. I simply ducked and used the car for cover, which I had been behind for the whole fight, and was able to safely get into the car.

Once everyone was back in Woozi started to drive rather quickly. Unfortunately it wasn't too long until there was a black van speeding up and catching up to us.

"One of you try and shoot their tires!" Woozi continued to yell at us. Soon I was halfway out of the car aiming towards their front tires while Minghao and Hoshi made sure I didn't fall out of the car and die.

After taking about three shots I saw one of the people in the opposing car get ready to shoot at us. "They're starting to shoot at us!" I hollered to Woozi and the other two.

"Damnit get back into the car and Hoshi call for backup!"

"I already called for backup." For some reason Minghao's voice sounded as if he were in pain. When I turned to him I noticed a growing red stain on his shoulder.

"MINGHAO YOU GOT SHOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING!" Minghao winced slightly as I yelled at him. "Hoshi give me the first aid kit!"

Hoshi reached into the glove box, grabbed the small kit, and passed it back to me. I immediately reached for the bandages to tie around his wound. Minghao grimaced in pain while I started to tie the bandage. "Sorry." I mumbled lightly. 

In about thirty seconds a new car came out right behind us and in front of NCT's vehicle. Letting us safely escape and go back to out main building to treat Minghao's wound and report to S.coups what about the attack.

[Author's Note]

Okay to be honest I really have no idea what I'm doing at this point but I hope the story is getting more interesting now. Sorry that the chapters are so short, I promise to start making them at least slightly longer. Thanks for reading :D