Chapter 14

Jackie POV~

After hugging and giving eachother quick sweet kisses after what seemed like forever, Jonathan took me to the bathroom. Jonathan still had a smile etched across his face as he got a wet cloth and one of his shirts. "Here I can clean myself up," I stated reaching for the cloth in his hands.

     "No ma'am, I'm doing it for you," He said with a smirk playing his lips. I rolled my eyes playfully as he pulled my hair back. He gently wiped and dabbed the cloth on my face and rinsed it. He repeated the actions, then rinsed. Jonathan paused and bit his lip.

    "Are you alright?" I asked. He nodded and wiped my neck and headed down my collarbone.

     "How are your ribs feeling?" he asked out of the blue.

     "They're feeling fine. I should be able to fight in a few days,"

     "That's good to hear," he smiled. Jonathan rinsed the cloth and hesitantly brushed it across my chest. "May I?.." he softly asked looking embarrassed. Well, he didn't think this through all the way that's clear. I felt my cheeks burn as I smiled a bit.

    "You may," I answered. Jonathan's icy eyes glanced up at mine then down again. I averted my eyes up and ahead of me to make him less nervous. Well would that even help? He wouldn't want me looking at him while he was cleaning my chest..I let out a mental sigh.

  I felt the cloth lightly touch my skin and wipe and dab. Jonathan rinsed and repeated but was slightly more comfortable. "All done," he simply said resting his hands on my knees.

   "Thank you," I said with a small smile. Jonathan looked up to meet my eyes, his cheeks getting redder by the seconds.

   "Not a problem.." His eyes averted down.

   "Jonathan are you ok?" I asked. He ran his hand through his hair.

   "H-how are your ribs feeling?..."

   "Bruised..why?.." He asked that twice now, is he that worried about me? Jonathan's hands were still resting on my knees. I placed my hand on his right hand. Jonathan's breathing seemed to be faster. He read my mind.

   "I'm fine. It's just..it's.." Jonathan locked his eyes on mine pressed his lips against mine taking me by surprise. His hands ran up my legs and gripped my waist. My fingers ran through his hair and I pushed myself closer to him. Jonathan broke the kiss as we breathed heavily. "Hook your legs around me." " I did as he said and gave him a quick kiss. He smiled at me and meshed his lips against mine again and carried me out of the bathroom into our bedroom.

**Slight Smut**

I felt the softness of bed beneath me and ran my hands down his chest. His heart was beating fast. He broke the kiss and pulled off my shirt. Jonathan's lips were against mine right away. I started gripping the hem of his shirt and yanking it slightly. He smiled against my lips and broke away removing his shirt. Jonathan looked down at my ribs. The small areas of where they snapped were placed by purple bruises on my skin and not red anymore. "See? I'm fine," I leaned up closer to him. "You don't have any reason to be nervous right now, ok?" I told him softly. His lips crashed against mine and he laid me back down. Our bodies were pressed tightly together. I slid my hand down his chest and started to mess with his pant button. Jonathan's body stiffened a bit but soon relaxed. Stupid button! I quickly got it unhooked and unzipped his pants. I didn't notice Jonathan was already working on unzipping my pants, too. My hand went behind my back and unclipped my bra.

I felt something rubbing my inner thigh and did a well educated guess on what it was. "Jackie, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes."

  He placed his hands on my hips after getting protection and jerked inward. Jonathan gently cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine and gripped one of my hips tightly.

~~~~~~~

************

   Jonathan pulled me into his arms and held me close. "I love you, Jackie."

I smiled and nuzzeled into his chest. "I love you,too."

   "Goodnight..Mrs. Crane."

    "Goodnight Mr. Crane," I replied softly. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and we both drifted off to sleep...

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! I didnt forget you, I've been really busy lately. And i decided, 'hey, I feel bad, so I should make an amazing chapter.' I dont know if it's amazing or gross xD Thank you for all the votes and comments they make me so happy! I'll be updating again later this week so be on the look out. :) ~Mrs. Crane