Chapter 6

Crow's POV-
I woke up feeling happy. A bit anxious, too. A grin grew on my face. America is supposed to represent freedom is it not? Today I was getting my freedom. I rested my head on Jonathan's chest and looked at him. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I ruffled his hair with my fingers, watching his chest fall and rise. It's peaceful for me. Jonathan should wake up soon..

    I pinched his nose so he couldn't breathe and placed my lips against his. He gasped for air and I slid my tongue in. Jonathan was clearly surprised, but quickly kissed me back. I pulled away shortly after. "I should wake up like that more often," he smirked. I smiled and started to twirl my fingers in his hair. He smiled once more. "You're lucky I let you do that."

   "I know..Are you ready for today?" I asked with a grin. He nodded.

    "It's obvious you are too," Jonathan replied with a deep chuckle.

    "Breakfast!" A guard shouted. My eyes lit up. Jonathan grinned. We got up and went to our cell door. I readied myself. One. The guard stepped up to the door. Two. He opened our door. Three. I leaped onto him. "Get off me you-" I snapped his neck. The guard dropped dead.

    "Come on!" I said to Jonathan. He nodded and ran down the hall with me. A massive explosion was heard, Joker and Harley. A loud clashing sound of metal was heard, Bane and Killer Croc. Guards appeared in front of us.

I looked to Jonathan. He gave me a stern look, "Whenever you're ready Crow." I nodded. The guards surrounded us, with batons. I carefully examined them.

    "Now!" Jonathan slipped his arms under mine and lifted me up. He spun us in circles as I kicked all the guards one by one. They all got knocked out, much to my pleasure. Jonathan set me down and smirked. "We make a good team," I smiled.

"Nice job! Now come on, our stuff is over in that room," Cat yelled out while running down the hall towards us. We nodded and ran together. Jonathan tried opening the door. Locked. "We got this," Cat said with a smirk. Cat and I stepped back and gave a hard kick at the door. It busted open.

    "After you," He said letting us in first. I spotted a drawer with his name on it. It needed a password. Hm... I looked down at my hand. Oh well, I punched the lock making it break.

I quickly grabbed his mask and fear toxins. "Jonathan." He looked at me and smiled when he saw what I had. While Jonathan put on his things, I found my drawer and threw on my clothes. My toxins and knives were next to add on. I then stepped out of the corner for Cat and Scarecrow to see. Cat smiled and gave me a spandex thumbs up. We quickly grabbed everyone's things and threw them in a bag.

Once we ran out of the room a guard stopped us. "Stop right there!" a guard yelled. Scarecrow stepped forward, I stopped him. "Let me handle this," I walked forward. My dear Crow, is it time to play? Yes, indeed.

Black Crow POV~

    "Black Crow, don't come any closer." I continued walking forward and readied my toxin.

    "Now you all are gonna know why they call us Black Crow," I smirked. I stopped walking. The guard stared at me. I charged at him and jumped.  Just as expected, he tried to shoot me. Exactly why I jumped over him. I grabbed his shoulders and threw him to the ground in front of me. Straddling him, I stabbed my needle into him and hopped off.  The guard slowly got up.

     "What..No! Get away! Get away!" He screamed covering his face. He continued to scream more. I started to laugh in response to the terror written all over his face. "How's it like to die by being eaten by crows!?" I asked nearly falling of laughter.