Chapter 2

Crow's POV:
   I saw Jonathan glare at Two Face. Huh. I know Two Face whistled at me but its not like he actually touched me. "This is Poison Ivy, we call her Red, and this is Catwoman," Harley said introducing her best friends

      "Hi, I'm Black Crow. Just call me Crow," I greeted.

    "Nice to meet you finally," Cat said. Red just stared at me.

     "Red be nice!" Harley scolded. Red was silent. "Oh come on! She probably wants to know if you like the earth and stuff," Harley said annoyed.

      "Oh, I do. Your flowers are very pretty." I wasn't lying. Her flowers are pretty but if I picked one she'd kill me.

She smiled, "Thank you. I like you already." I smirked. We all walked to the cafeteria to get our food. After I got out of the lunch line, I peered down at the pile of garbage that was on my plate. The food looked over cooked or something. They can't even put a little effort in?

    "Crow girl! Over here!!" Harley shouted. I chuckled and sat with her, Red, and Cat. The guys started coming over soon after. The Joker ran to the seat next to me.

    "Hi little birdie! I'm the Joker you may also know me as the Clown Prince Of Crime," he said proudly.

"Yeah I know..and its Crow by the way," I say with a quiet voice.

    "Whatever little birdie." I felt someone ram into my right side. I looked over and saw icy blue eyes. Jonathan.

     "I'm so sorry miss, I didn't mean to. Riddler pushed me into you and I-"

     "Its ok Jonathan." His face once again tried to conceal red and he nodded.

      "Move it clown!" Riddler yelled.

       "Hey what if I want to talk to Little Birdie too!" Riddler then shoved Joker out of the way and sat down.

"You're Crow I assume?"

      "Yes, nice to meet you Riddler," I say shaking his hand, making him smile.

      "Just to see if you're not an idiot like everyone else, may I ask you to solve a riddle?" Everyone at the table groaned.

     "Eddie please dont bother her with your pathetic riddles," Jonathan said with a sigh.

"I tend to enjoy riddles," I state. "Alright Riddler, what's my riddle?"

"Your riddle is this: The clouds are my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the streams, and my daughter is the fruit of the lands. My final resting place is Earth, what am I?"

      "Easy," I smirk, "The answer is rain." Everyones eyes widened.

     "How could SHE answer it? I couldn't even answer it!" Joker said clearly getting mad.

     "Well done, Crow. I like her Johnny-Boy, you better not lose her."

     "How can I lose her when I don't even have her." Jonathan whispered. Did he just say that? His voice is very deep... Perhaps I misheard him. As everyone continued talking I nudged his shoulder.

      "I heard what you said," I whispered. He gave me an unfazed look and fumbled with his hands, continuing to observe everyone at the table. "You're quite adorable," I blurted out. What did I do? I mean I did mean it. He does look adorable.. Still, why did I have to go and say it? It's best to keep those type of things in your damn head. As I fussed over with my thoughts, Jonathan looked surprised then gave me a smug look.