Chapter 22

Jackie's POV~

Pain...it's all over my body. What happened? I couldn't even tell you, my memory seemed to be gone. I remember Jonathan leaving to get some food for us to snack on then...Those little shits. The voices.

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately took note that I was laying down. I was in my bed. The bed sheet was tangled of course and Jonathan was laying beside me facing the opposite direction. What the hell happened last night? Did I hurt Jonathan? He must know what happened.

I moved to my side and felt a wave of sharp pain along my sides, hips, neck, and back. I let out a cry of pain and tried to stay still, not wanting to increase the amount of pain. Jonathan turned over to me after hearing my cry and his eyes widened with worry. I noticed he winced as he turned over.

"W-what happened last night?" I asked my voice barely above a whisper. A guilty look flashed across his facial features.

"Scarecrow got out..He told me he was going to have some fun with you. I could see everything that was happening up until you looked up at us. Your eyes were fully blue, Jackie. I couldn't see what was going on and neither could I hear," he explained softly.

I let out a sigh. "Something like this was bound to happen, but I just don't know how the voices took control of me.." my voice trailing off. Jonathan looked under his pile of blankets then cursed under his breath.

"Jackie...look under your part of the blanket, please," I did as he said and my eyes widened. I was fully, completely, nude. That wasn't exactly what caused my reaction. It was the bruises left on my body like tattoos. I had bruises on my hips, as well as on my sides, and I assumed there was possibly a bruise on my neck, too. Jonathan looked over at me and tossed the blanket aside.

"I'm so sorry, Jackie," he said as he gently ran his fingers over the bruises and examined them.

"It's not your fault so there's no need to be sorry," I said. Jonathan gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's pretty obvious what happened last night," he said with a sigh. "Scarecrow is a very foolish and ignorant person so I doubt he used a condom."

"So. .it's almost safe to say that I'm pregnant," I said with a small smile. Jonathan smiled and held me close to him.

"Let's get dressed, I'll help you," Jonathan said carefully helping me up. I winced as he moved his hands to my sides. Jonathan grabbed a matching pair of undergarments while his face gradually turned beet red and handed them to me. I put on my bra without ease, but simply stared at my panties. Here goes nothing. I slowly bent down and lifted one leg at a time then carefully pulled up. I hissed at the pain in my back.

Jonathan had already pulled on his pants as I tried to find a pair of pants for myself. I found a pair of black skinnies with rips in it and repeated the actions I did when I put on my panties. My foot kept going through all the holes which wasn't helping me at all. I started to put in my right leg and started hopping around trying to get it through. Meanwhile Jonathan is at the dresser minding his own business not noticing the show going on behind him.

I finally got it through, zipped up the zipper, buttoned it, and grabbed a tight fitting, black and grey, striped sweater. I pulled it on and winced at the pain in my neck once again. Scarecrow's rough I guess. Jonathan reached for a white button up shirt and I noticed red scratch marks on his back. Shit, well isn't that embarrassing.

"Jonathan, go to the mirror and look at your back," I said nervously. He raised a brow and did as I said. He bit his lip and looked right at me.

     "So I guess you liked it?" he smirked deviously. My eyes threw knives at him but still he remained smirking. "You don't intimidate me nor do you scare me," he chuckled putting on his shirt. I huffed and crossed my arms. Jonathan finished buttoning up his shirt and he rested his hands on my shoulders.

"I love that you're stubborn," he said with a small smile.

   I smirked, "You always love different things about me."

"That's only because I love everything about you, I simply cannot just pick one thing I love about you," Jonathan replied. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. Right then, Edward barged into the room.

"Hello! I know you two missed me, I know everything don't I?" he chuckled. Well goodbye special moment. "Anyways, by the appearance of the bed I see you two had a fun night," Edward said a bit bitterly towards the end.

"Yes, we did," Jonathan said, "Crow might be pregnant now," he said with a smile looking back at me. I smiled at the thought of it. Only a week until I can find out for sure.

~~~~(SpongeBob voice) 1 Week Later~~~~

"Make it quick, the sooner you do it the sooner we find out," Red said closing the bathroom door. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. I did my business and placed toilet paper on the counter then placed the test on it. I have to wait 1 minute until I can see the test result. It's like school all over again after you've taken a test and having the anticipation eating you alive. Except this test was more important and life changing.

I left the bathroom and entered the living room where Jonathan, Red, and Victor were at. "So, I never asked you what names you had in mind," Victor said to Jonathan and I.

"We decided that if the baby is boy, we'll name him Christopher Andrew Crane,"

"And if it's a girl we'll name her Violet Crane," Jonathan finished for me. Victor smiled at the name choices as did Red. We made some small talk about things including the wedding. After a moment I started to tap my fingers and I shakily stood up and headed to the bathroom.

My eyes peered down at the little box that would show me my future. I raised my hands up to my mouth and squealed in my hands. Woah, this is not like me..

Jonathan came in and I immediately hugged him tight and started to laugh. He took the hint and held me up in the air and gave me a huge grin. Red and Victor saw us from the living room and started to laugh. They came and hugged the two of us.

I'm pregnant, I'm really pregnant....

A/N~ Would you react the same way Jackie did? Personally I would've and I would have had the same thought, too.