𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼

"Wherever we go, we'll be together"

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen angrily tossed another pair of shoes into the cardboard box cursing under her breath as she contuined to help pack up the bedroom, the light gray walls were free of any photographs and other little knickknacks, and pretty soon the closet would be baren of Jasper's clothes and most of Addison's in case, Bella decided to come snooping around the house. "Stupid human, stupid Edward, just everything is so stupid" she mumbled stuffing another pair of heels into the box marked 'Addie's shoes', she reached for another pair only to pause when Jasper placed his hand on her arm. Her jaw was tightly clenched as she glared up at her husband but he didn't flinch at the cold ice in her normally sparkling golden eyes, "how are you going to live with only five pairs of shoes" Addison couldn't help the laugh that bubbled past her lips spilling into the air as she shook her head with a smile. "I suppose I'll have to visit you guys more often" she replied placing the pair of ankle boots carefully into the box less angry than before.

"You don't have to stay behind, you can come with us" Addison let out a heavy sigh at the pleading tone in his voice, she wanted to leave, she didn't want to stay behind, but she couldn't just leave the human broken and alone. "Jazz...Bella deserves a normal life and if I have a chance to make sure that happens, I'm taking it", Jasper didn't want to leave his wife behind, he didn't want to leave her all alone in the big house, he knew that she would still visit them but he still didn't agree with leaving her alone but her mind was made up. Addison gently placed her hands on her husband's face feeling him practically melt into the touch, "this isn't a goodbye Jasper, I'm only one phone call away, anytime you need me I'll be there" her fingers gently messed with his golden curls as she contuined speaking "wherever we go, we'll be together" his small smile grew at the mention of their wedding vows. "Through thick and through thin" he finished placing small kisses on the flesh of her hands.

✰✰✰

Addison shoved the last cardboard box into the moving van before turning around to face her family minus Edward, she didn't know where he was and she'd like to say that she didn't care but that was a lie, "you're going to visit us every day right?...

Addison shoved the last cardboard box into the moving van before turning around to face her family minus Edward, she didn't know where he was and she'd like to say that she didn't care but that was a lie, "you're going to visit us every day right?" Alice asked pulling her twin into a constricting hug, "Allie-Cat I have the gift of teleportation, your not even going to notice I'm away" she replied pressing a kiss to her younger twin's hair. "I love you sissy" Alice mumbled sadly before pulling away letting the others say their goodbyes, to them it felt like they would never see her again.

"I don't wanna leave you Ad, who's going to love me when Rosalie's mad or play video games with me when Jasper's doesn't want to" Emmett whined like a three-year-old losing his favorite teddy-bear making the girl laugh sadly. "You're not leaving me, Emmett, I'll visit you so much you'll wish you left me behind" she teased as he wrapped his arms around her small figure not wanting to let go of his little sister, the two twins were the families light in the dark, take one away and you're left with only half the room being lit up. Carlisle held the girl at arm's length as Esme tried to hold back tears "I'm sorry for last night" Addison gave her adoptive father a sad smile, "it's not your fault Lisle, besides I'm kinda used to Edward's dramatics at this point, plus he shoves like a little kid", she was lying, she was hurting, she had lost her brother for good and now she was being left behind to protect a human, his human, it's worth it, Isabella deserves a normal life.

Rosalie's feelings were different, she was upset, she was pissed off, she wanted to toss Addison over her shoulder and carry her to the new house and never let her leave, and Addison knew what the blonde was thinking by the angry glare in her eyes, "don't give me that look Rosey", Rosalie scoffed crossing her arms over her chest, "how can I not? You should be furious, why aren't you furious". Addison was furious, she wanted to scream, she wanted to leave town with her family, but she was tired of fighting, she had failed at so many things recently, and she needed the human to have a normal happy life. "Do you want an argument or do you want a hug?" Addison asked opening her arms with a raised eyebrow, Rosalie sighed giving in to the opened arms, squeezing her adoptive sister tightly never wanting to let go, "I love you Addie but if you don't visit I will personally drag you by your hair to the new house" she whispered making the girl laugh. Addison didn't want to be alone, she didn't want to say goodbye, and as she watched all the cars pull out of the garage she felt overwhelmed but she kept her smile painted on her face waving to her family as they drove past and only when the garage doors shut did her smile drop.

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen sighed as she climbed into the tree using the leaves to cover her body as she watched Chief Swan lay his daughter in her bed before walking out of the room

Addison Cullen sighed as she climbed into the tree using the leaves to cover her body as she watched Chief Swan lay his daughter in her bed before walking out of the room. Isabella curled into a fetal position as her body began to shake with quiet sobs making Addison's eyes soften, "seems like someone got left behind" she knew that voice... Addison jumped back down facing the person with crossed arms "Sam Uley, how do you do?" he rolled his eyes at her snippy tone "what are you doing here? I thought you bloodsuckers packed up and left" Addison shrugged "I'm making sure Bella is okay just think of me as the vampire babysitter".

Sam made Addison swear not to harm Bella before reminding her about the treaty that still remained "I won't cross into your land and you don't cross into mine, I got it" she held out her hand smirking when he grabbed it, quickly shaking it before letting go. He was halfway in the forest when Addison spoke making him turn around "hey Uley, we want the same thing you know, I'm just here to make sure she stays alive and has a normal life" Sam's eyes changed, there was just something different about the eldest Cullen twin, something that made her different from the other Cullen's. "Just- stay on your side".

A/n~ Are Sam and Addison going to be friends in the future? Is Addison going to be friends with some of the wolves? Maybe....
Anyway sorry for the late chapter but *drumroll please* I got my learner's permit today!! First, try people!!. I'm so excited and I hope you enjoyed the chapter <3 Jade