B i l a n g XIII

I look at Kale being greeted by the servants. Imièlda went to him and assist him with his coat. Behind him is probably Imièlda's son, Amièl.

Amièl has a red hair with the same eyes at Imièlda, brown. He's taller than Kale who's now blocking my sight. He's looking at me straight in the eyes as he walk towards me.

"Good to see you awake." My head automatically tilt when he place his hand between my horns and slightly move his hand to my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He shook his head. He's not smiling or what.

"Let's go have dinner." He said and started walking to the kitchen. I followed him he offered me the chair where I used to sit when I'm having dinner with Iñigo, I watch him sit on the center part.

"What are you staring at?" Kale is looking at the food the servants are placing infront of him.

"Bakit ka pumunta sa palasyo?" I asked. He look at me.

"The Emperor gave me an invitation and obligated to me to attend a ball." He said. I nodded.

"Didn't know the Emperor are inviting his guest personally." I said then look at the food. No one gave me a plate or something.

I look back at Kale. Now he's looking at me.

"Tell me about your day." He said with a small smile on his thin lips.

It's good that he asked me first.

"I plan to investigate the poisoning 10 years ago." He looks startled for a moment then nodded later on.

"I have no lead about that. You killed everyone in the manor that night." I nodded and tilt my head. I place my hand on my chin while looking at him.

"I let someone escape. So I'm gonna ask permission to use the knights to find her." The kid look at me. "I've told Imièlda about this and she told me to ask permission first." I said.

"When it comes to the people of this manor, you don't have to ask my permission. You can do whatever you desire Heriotza." He look at his food. "You can utilize my knights as much as you want." He said and put a food on his mouth. He look at me while chewing his food. He gulp then started talking again. "What else did you do while I was gone?" He asked.

I wrinkled my forehead. Why does he want to know? Does this human thinks I'll betray him?

When I can't really trust a human.

"Well.. I read the 15 years record of the manor and I review what happened to the Empire while I was asleep." I said. "I had a walk on the garden every dawn. I once took a bathe on the lake and Imièlda told me to go out and buy my clothes." I sighed. Do I have to tell him everything? "She told me that I can't keep wearing a night dress lalo na kung lalabas ako."

I bit my lower lip. Kale is listening while eating. He keeps nodding like he understand what I'm saying.

"Give me money to buy clothes." I said and offered my hand.

He look at me and chuckle. He nodded and drink on his glass.

"We'll go to the market tomorrow." He said. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked and leaned on his chair.

"I am starving." My eyes drifted on his neck. He slowly nodded.

"I'll just take a bathe." He stood up and look down on me.

"You're suppose to feed me." I said.

I've been smelling his orchid scent since he came and it's making me hungry.

I smirk at him.

"I won't kill you, so no worries." I said smirking. He just nodded at me before turning away. "I'll go to your room soon!" I said. He waved his hand.

I stood up with a smile on my face. I look around and I notice the servants who's looking at me with their shock expressions.

I smirk at them.

"I'm not going to hurt your master!" I laughed and followed after the kid.

While walking upstairs.

Finally, I'll be able to eat!

I opened Kale's bedroom door and went straigh inside. The lights were on and I can see the canvas and paints on one side of his room. It totally catches my attention.

The familiar painting of the lady in field of red roses is already hanging in the center of the room.

Ngayon ko lang napansin dahil sa ilaw.

The kid's probably at the bathroom.

I look at his desk, there's a lot of paper.

I shut my eyes tightly when the smell of orchid became strong.

I heard a door shut.

I felt my hunger.

When I open my eyes, Kale's with a towel hanging on his hips welcomed my sight.

He wrinkled his forehead. His hair is wet and his body is still dripping with water but I can't contain myself.

In a blink of an eye, I'm already clinging to Kale ready to bite his neck.

He didn't move away. Instead, he ancitipated it.

"Easy." He said holding my hair. "You might lose your concious again.." His words slowed down as I nail my fangs on his neck.

I sip a little and move away to lick his neck. I saw how he shut his eyes in pain.

I close my eyes and move to sip again.

"Ha.." I heard his moan as his hand on my hair tighten. "H-heri..tza."

I felt another strength coming to my body. It's refreshing.

I slowly move away but I let our body touch.

"You should be in bed next time." I whispered.

He might fall. I can feel him losing his strength because he's losing a blood. It's better if he's in bed, he's not gonna fall on the floor.

••