B i l a n g IX

Before I knew it, I woke up again after a year but nothing changed.

"Bakit putol-putol and tulog ko?" I asked while massaging my head. "I just want to sleep in peace." I said then stand up. The room is dark and I just heard raindrops.

I went outside my room. The light's dim and the mansion is quiet. I walk through the hallway and just notice a family picture. I've been seeing this but I don't really pay attention. It's an old family painting of Simounièses, back when Iñigo's wife was still alive, so Iñigo is. Kale's a baby, you would know that he is Iñigo's son, just from looking at this. He didn't get his mother's beautiful dark blue hair. He might look too good if he did, with his blue eyes.

"F-fuck.." I heard scream downstairs so I look at them. There were two servants shaking and they were about to faint. So I smiled at them and give them a show.

"Boo.." I said. My eyes widened when they actually faint. "Am I that scary?" I asked myself and look at the window infront of me, it's showing a shadow.

My hair is really long now, it almost reach the floor. Do I look like a monster? I can only see my hair and a black body.

Probably mine.. right?

Or someone's?

How do I see myself?

"I look ugly." I said pouting then turn around. I walked passed by the servants who's sleeping on the floor and walk outside. The heavy rain soaked me in a minute.

I close my eyes.

"To Iñigo's grave." I said then snap my finger. I didn't know I'll actually teleport into the cemetary. I was just checking my ability. This teleportation method is what I use when I escape ever since, it's just that it needs a lot of energy, that's why I didn't escape back then when I was caught by the Royals and those Royal wizards.

Fuckers.

I look at Iñigo's manmade stone. What do human call this? Epitaph?

"Am I ugly?" I asked him. For sure the rain water is cold for human but I don't feel any. "Are you angry that I visited you late?" I asked. "I was sick you know?!" I said then sat infront of him. "It feels like I absorb your son's disease or curse or whatever it is." I said. I sighed.

Why am I even talking to a grave like an actual human?

I'm acting like a human when I don't want to be one of them, they're pathetic, getting weak because of their emotions.

"Will you get more angry if I say that I want to drink your son's blood?" I said then laughed. My laughter conjoined with the rainfall in the silent cemetary. "I forgot you're insane, you even fed me your sister's and niece's blood so your son won't be a problem right?" I asked laughing. I stopped when no one answered. What did I expect. "Anyways, I'm trying my very best to not meet him until I fully recover." I said. "So don't get mad if I'm not taking care of you beloved sick son." I said sarcastically and stood up. "I'll turn him into a beast you've always wanted, someday." I turned around.

I'm must be really sick acting like a human talking to a grave.

"You're son is wild, imagine only sucking up on my blood, I felt like I lost a hundred years of my life." I whispered even though I'm walking away already. "He should become Emperor as planned, wether he likes it or not."

I don't know where I went after that. When I reach the manor wandering around, the sun's already up and the guard knight won't let me in.

"She's a monster, should we call Imperial Knights?"

"Fucker." I said then turn around. "You should get fired." I took a deep breathe before holding to the huge gate railing and shouted to my lungs. "Imièlda!!" It's been a while since I shouted like that because of low energy. My, it feels great.

Before I could even shout again I heard a cold voice from behind.

"What are you?" A young man asked. He's wearing a formal attire and his hand were on his pockets. He has this beautiful blue eyes. He watch me as I watch him. "I asked, who you are."

"G-greetings Prince Jioseffè, Order of law in Solièl shall be granted."

I raised my eyebrow. A prince?

I smiled at him. He wrinkled his forehead as his blonde hair sway with the wind.

"M-miss!!" I heard Imièlda's voice from afar.

"Oh! I forgot to bow." I whispered to my self and bow.

He's a possible opponent!

"What is you name?"

"Heriotza." I said. "Your highness." I almost forgot. These human just have to be this chaotic.

"What's the commotion here?" Another calm and cold voice from the manor was heard.

"Duke Triton!" I don't know why I suddenly felt anxious again. The feeling of craving came in again. Before someone pay attention to me, again, I..

"To the attic.." I said then snap my finger. I felt suffocated back there. It feel like I'm some sort of a criminal.

Damn. That kid got a nice voice.

"U-uh.." I look at Ourpa who came from the door. I smiled at her. She's holding a new dress for me, cause it's white. Surely, that's mine. "The head maid said that you'll ask for this.." I took the dress on her hand. "I'll escort to you the l-lake." She said but I move my head.

"I feel tired again, I'll sleep."

••