B i l a n g XXVIII

Riding a horse, I went outside of the manor. I have to visit the forest. To see something.

It was a sunny day.

Before I could even go out of Simouniès state, a grand carriage block my way.

I stop there waiting for the person inside to come out.

Blonde and curly hair with blue eyes, high bridge knows and a red lips. Wearing a formal attire with touch of gold, sure he is Jiosefè Simouniès, the Crown Prince.

He smiled at me as soon as he saw me.

"Don't you know that you look majestic up there Lady Heriotza? With a white hair, pale skin and a white horse?" He asked with his sweet tongue. "Magical." He added but it's a whisper.

"Greetings.. Your Highness." I said without humor. "The Grand Duke is inside his office. If you have appointment with him, he's probably waiting for you." I said. The horse move a bit so it got my attention, it's just for a while so I look back at Jiosefè.

Humans has indeed pretty faces.

"Where are you headed? I'm afraid the Duke is not my reason for coming here." He said. "Can I join your stroll?"

"No?" I ask quickly making him laugh.

"The letters." He whispered. "You did not respond."

"I'm afraid I don't know how to write and read."

Lies.

"Then let me assist you. I have something important to tell my lady." He just raise a hand and a black horse from his carriage is already walking on his direction with a assistant.

He rode the horse swiftly.

"You can lead the way lady." He said shouting authority and gentleness.

I smiled a little before nodding.

Instead of going into the deep forest, I went to a small mountain where there's a cliff and you can see the whole Manor of Simouniès.

We were assisted by 3 knight not far or near from us.

I sighed looking around. I can feel the gaze of Jiosefè.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked casually without going down.

I stay sitted on the horse feeling the cold breeze.

"Do you like to get married?" He asked.

"To whom?" My answer was to fast that I didn't realize it's the wrong answer.

The answer should be no. No more excuses or anything.

I tighten the grip on the horse.

"To me." He said gently making me look at him. "The first time I saw you wasn't vivid but I can't get you out of my head since then."

"Oh." I said and chuckle a little. "On that rainy day." I whispered. I was nervous then, without knowing the reason.

Looking back, why was I so afraid to see Kale? I might kill him because I wanted his blood badly?

"Why would you want to marry someone like me? I don't have title or wealth. I only have beautiful face." I said and look at him. He's looking far, straight ahead.

"I don't know why I like the lady.." He whispered.

"Is that why you came all the way here to talk to me?" To confess?

Humans are indeed preculiar.

"I've read an original book of a late royal wizard." He said. I saw how his adam's apple move before speaking again. "There's a sketch of a so called monster." He paused and look at me. The wind blew and his curly hair move. "The monster looks familiar.