B i l a n g XIV

I closed the last book of the history records. I stretch my hand and look at the rising sun above.

It's already morning. I should go and take a bathe.

I stood up and walk out of the office. The servants on the pathway were busy talking that they didn't notice me.

"The Duke was naked on his bed." Someone whispered.

"The lady and the Duke..?" The girl slowly stops when she saw me. I walk towards them

"What is it?" I leaned closer. "I'm curious."

They didn't speak and tries to avoid me.

"U-uh sorry." They said then left immediately.

I sighed and look around.

"Imièlda!" Instead of Imièlda, Kale went out of his room just besides the office I came from. He looks fresh with his white outfit.

"Good morning." He said without smiling. "You're noisy." He walk past by me so I followed him. His natural scent is addicting.

He smells like blood.

Following Kale, we reach the outside. Amièl came out of nowhere and started walking together with the kid. I walk faster to level them.

"The new set of sword for the knights will be delivered tomorrow." I look at Amièl. Speaking of swords, I look at his waist and saw a familiar sword.

"I made that." I said pointing at the sword. They both stop talking and look at the sword then look at me.

"Pardon me but my mother gave it to me." Amièl said politely. I smiled.

"It was a kitchen knife, I turned it into a sword. Ask your mother." I said then look at Kale when I remember something. "I told Imièlda to train you with sword." I said. "Do you know how to wield a sword?" Kale just look at me.

"I'm better than Amièl." He said before turning around.

"Does he train you?" I asked.

"We train together." I nodded.

"Now that I'm awake, I will be the one who will train you." I said. Kale stopped and look at me with disbelief.

"Have you ever held a sword?" He asked. I look around and we have reached the training ground of the manor.

"The lady has small hands. She probably hasn't." I look at Amièl and nodded.

"I haven't held a sword. I use mahika." I said and look around. It's quite. No knights are training. Is it still early?

"Then how will you train me?" Kale asked.

"I'm a fast learner. Show me how it works and I'll probably know it right away." I said.

Kale gave me a disbelief eyes before shaking his head.

"Go to Imièlda and just prepare. We're going out." He said before turning around.

"I'll be your teacher from now on Kale." I said. "You don't turn your back on your teacher!" I said.

"It's dangerous Heriotza." I didn't listen.

"Go have a sword fight. Show me how it works."

Probably my word has also powers. I tilt my head and watch how Amièl hold and swing his sword as Kale is trying hard defending himself.

"See? It's dangerous--"

"Give me that." I said and took the sword from Amièl. The sword is heavy but I can hold it firmly. First swing of the sword and I know I did it right.

I smirk and look at Kale.

"Wanna give it a try kid?" I asked and mock their pose before they started the fight.

Kale shooked his head so I figured out that I should challenge him.

I tried pushing his sword using my sword but it didn't work. I groaned and look at Amièl.

"If you don't think of me as your teacher then I should go back sleeping." I said and about to throw the sword when Kale finally held his sword tightly.

Fuck. Hell yeah! After all, he's just another human.

Trying my best to hide my smirk we started clinging our swords.

Sweats are falling of his face and he looks tired. I swing my sword and his sword landed on the ground.

I smirk and point my sword on his neck.

"I'm better than you." I whispered. "So I'll teach you." I smiled and let go the sword. It fell on our feet.

I moved toward Kale and wipe his sweats with my hand.

"You look tired." I said. "You should go have your breakfast or lunch." I whispered while brushing his hair backwards even when he's too tall and I'm having a hard time.
I move away and nod at him.

His blood went to his face.

"I'll go take a bath." He said gasping for air. "Go get change, we'll be going to the market." I looked at him and nod.

"Let's do this again tomorrow." I said. He didn't stop walking away. "And tomorrow of tomorrow!" I smiled. I thought I saw Iñigo walking away but it's actually the kid. "Let's do this until you beat me!"

I smiled and nodded to myself.

That child.. will become a beast.

••