B i l a n g LIII

I woke up with a hand above mine, Kale's heavy breathing and slow heart beathing made me smile.

No, it's not slow, it's normal, unlike before when he was a kid.

Why is he sitting on the floor while leaning on the bed sleeping?

I move Kale on the bed and he's still sound asleep.

I lay besides him and watch his handsome face.

I hugged him and move closer, siniksik ko ang sarili ko sa kanya.

I can really hear his heart beat through my ears now.

This night is so peaceful that I would want the time to stop and we'll stay like this forever.

I stayed on that position for a long--long time.

We can end everything here and stay like this but we have now a responsibility.

Maybe I should've killed every human and me and Kale can stay like this forever without thinking.

But Kale won't survive that.

Kale has to take care of his people. I'm glad that there's not much trouble on the coup because we've finished everyone that will oppose Kale, everything is easy.

Credits to Jiosef's assistance to his father on leading an Empire, the lower class humans weren't affected by the coup that much, they probably know something happend at the Palace but they are too busy trying to live their daily life.

Everyone is on Kale's side now, meaning, the foe is just near us. The killer of Iñigo is living amongst Kale's people.

If I want to achieve this kind of peace with Kale, I have to eliminate them first. I don't want Kale living in anxiety with the thought that someone will kill him anytime.

I was lost in thoughts and plans when Kale move.

He carress my hair so I look up at him.

"Hi mi love." I greeted him. He just look at me. "You were sleeping so soundly that you didn't noticed I moved you." He touch his eyes.

"How long was I asleep?" He asked with his husky voice. I smiled.

"When I woke up, it's already night and now it's another night." I said.

He just stayed there and look at me. It took a while before him hugging me tightly. We stayed like that for another moment.

"Weren't you hungry?" He asked, I can feel his jaw moving on my head.

"I should be the one asking you that."

"It's just a yes or no Heriotza." I felt his lips on my forehead.

"I was hungry ofcourse!" I yelled a little. "But I'm not that hungry that I will jump on you the moment I see you." I said. Speaking of.. "Don't you want to have candle light dinner at the balcony darling?" I asked, I can even feel my eyes sparkle.

His brows almost meet while looking at me.

"Were you reading books while I was away?" He asked. I nodded in excitement. "And that's what you learned?" I sit up straight, his hand were left on my thigh.

"Oh mi love, you haven't seen anything yet!" I laugh excited to show him what I learned in romance book which Unos recommended me.

"Please stop.." His hand move to my waist and pulled me closer to him. He move his head on my lap and look at me. "But a romantic dinner sounds good don't you think?" He whispered. "You watch me eat and after, you can eat me." He traced.