B i l a n g X

It feels hot. I'm sweating real hard.

I'm gasping for air and the urge to drink someone's blood is strong.

I open my eyes. The room is dark and shadow of light from the curtain is there.

Feeling weak, I stood up and open the window. I saw a bright red eyes from the glass. I'm so hungry, I can't take this anymore.

I jump from the window to the second floor. I land on a balcony. Kale's balcony. I can smell his blood from here and I crave more.

I harshly open the door. My eyes search for sick boy on the bed but no one's there. The smell is strong.

I stop when I saw a young man with an eyes glass sitting on the couch with a paper on his hand. He's not moving he's just watching me calmly.

I relaxed myself.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked getting irritated. As far as I can remember this is that sick boy's room. He tilt his head, there I saw his eyes reflected the moon.

It feels like the time slowed as the curtains dance with my hair swing because of the breeze from the open door.

His diamond blue eyes shines. He stood up then walk closer to me. The good smell of orchid is getting stronger and stronger.

"Kale.." I said when I confirmed it. He didn't smile or what, he just watch me quietly and calmly. I look at his body, I just notice that he is not wearing a cloth above. He has a good body unlike before, his black hair is long and down, not long like his father, just enough too reach his brows. He's so far away from the sick boy I used to know.

"It's been a while Heriotza." That deep cold voice were also familiar. He held  my chin and made me look up on his eyes. I don't know why I can't speak. "Was it a decade when you last saw me and shut your door to everyone?" I don't know why I gulp when he move closer to me and whisper to my ears. "You're still the same, beautiful as ever."

I felt like he's teasing me. I can smell orchid from him, plus his body scent, smells like mint and it's cold. I closed my eyes and gasp for air.

"What honor do I have that you visit me?" He move away and I got annoyed all of the sudden. I held his hand and pull it back closer to me. I smiled at him and tip-toe cause he's fucking taller than me now.

"You look healthy and well now." I said. "I think it's time to get my payback?" I asked and move my head to his neck. "Hmm.." I sniff him and he stiff. I smiled. "This won't hurt, alright?" I didn't wait for his answer and bit his neck.

First taste of his blood. It feels great. It taste sweet and delicious. It's like the most delightful blood I've ever tasted.

I've been craving for this for a long time.

Sweet.

I feel like I regained back the hundred years of my life.

I heard him moaned and move my head closer. I smirked, is he trying to mock me? I remember doing the same before.

"S-stop." I close my eyes when I heard his husky voice. I want more but my body will just listen to him. I licked the wound to remove the extra blood. I move away and look at him. He looks sleepy.

"Thanks.." I dont know why I felt like my world is moving around me. I felt dizzy all of the sudden.

"Heriotza!" Before I knew I fell and lost my conciousness.

It is comfortable, I don't want to wake up. I want to sleep more. I feel like I can regain my strength if I sleep more at this comfortable place.

"Hmm.." I let out a small voice.

"Heriotza." I didn't open my eyes. Please don't bother me. I told Imièlda to not let people bother me.

The smell of orchid is too strong. I want to sleep more but there's an urge to wake up and have a taste.

Slowly, I open my eyes. The canopy bed's fabric in the ceiling is dark red, and white for the curtain. I'm not in the attic.

I heard a paper folds and it made me alert. I look at where I heard the sound and I met a pair of diamonds eyes. He's eating something while looking at me, he's hand were holding a paper.

"You're awake." He said in a deep voice.

I just look at him. He's eyes were to bright like a diamond. The sunlight behind him is making his eyes shine because of the silhouette of his face.

"Who?" I asked in a small voice.

The boy is wearing a white coat and formal clothing.

"It's me Heriotza." He move after drinking on the glass. "Iñigo's son." My eyes drifted to his neck when he tilted it. He smirk, I can hear his fingers tapping his desk. "You bit me last night."

••