B i l a n g LII

It took me 7 days to clean up the whole palace. It's 7 long days without seeing Heriotza. In history book, conquerer took a month to clean up the mess they've created but that's too long. I may be overworking my people but seeing Heriotza is my priority.

It only took me a day to overthrow the people of the palace, it maybe because half of the faction is on my side. I worked for 2 years to collect these rotten people.

Oh how badly I wanna see Heriotza. What is she doing? Is she taking a bath in the lake? Is she hungry?

Does she miss me too?

I clenched my fist and look at Amiel.

"I'm going." I said not waiting for his answer.

I've come to pick up Heriotza.

I'll marry her first before my coronation.

I rode the fastest horse I can ride.

I have to travel to the main district of the Empire as it is the fastest way to the duchy.

I wish I can teleport like Heriotza.

I passed by the commoners, they were not affected by the uprising but surely they know it happened.

We choose to go straight to palace and not cause trouble for the innocent people. I know Heriotza would like that.. it was Jiosefé's influence on her, to take care of the subjects.

Would Heriotza want me taking care of these people?

She doesn't care about them at first, but she started talking about plans for these people, it is surely Jiosefé's influence.

Were they good friends?

Removing Jiosefé on my mind, I ride faster as I can and reach the duchy twice faster than regular travel.

"Where is she?" Were my first word when people of the duchy greeted me with Imiélda's teary eyes.

"She's probably sleeping in the attic." My heart sank.

Oh no, not again.

My walk turn into a run until I reach the attic.

Praying that I won't see anyone laying around..

Standing infront of this very door, suddenly I'm back to my younger self.

"Why did she saved me?" I asked myself. "She should've saved father.."

Do I owe my life to her? Will we stay together forever?

The idea isn't bad.

I think I like pretty beings and Heriotza is one.

Staying with her while growing up would be nice. However, I no longer have a father.

Will we be happy together?

All my thoughts died when I saw her sleeping.

Maybe she'll be awake by tomorrow? She has to say goodbye to father. She was a good friend.

It really died on the 7th day I visited the attic, my father's funeral.

She didn't wake up.

I always checked if she's breathing. How do I know if she's breathing? Her chest is not breathing nor there's air in her nose.

But one thing made me sure she's alive.

She would whisper..

"Why me?"

My expectation died when a year later, she didn't wake up. I was filled with disappointment and hatred.

Who do I lean on if the only person I expect to be with me is sleeping?