B i l a n g XLV

Imiélda put a teacup infront of me after placing one on Kale and Jiosef.

"What's really your business here?" Kale asked looking straight to Jiosef.

Jiosef smiled and leaned on the chair.

Their game just ended and we're now in a pavillion drinking tea.

I look at the tea infront of me. I heard human ladies enjoy tea with each other while having a good talk. Too bad, I cannot drink tea.

"I came here to invite the Duke to my birthday banquet." He said then glanced at me with his smile leaving his face.

He really is good looking for a human. I look at Kale.. I sigh.

Jiosef is too bright with his golden blonde hair and if you look at Kale, he's like the evil version of Jiosef.

Kale noticed me sighing. He tap his fingers that is lying on the table near me. I look at him.

He just gave me a look before looking back at Jiosef.

What was that?

"You know I don't go to banquets, the Emperor's birthday is the first and last banquet I will attend." Kale said firmly.

"If that's the case then I have no choice but to formally send an invite to Heri?" Jiosef asked with his playful tone.

"She can't come. That formal invite is only eligible to noble ladies, she's of no title." Kale answered back.

"And so what?" Jiosef asked. I look at him. He's really proud. "That's not a problem, if Heri is invited, she should come. What about those noble status bullshit?" Jiosef snicker. "I am the Crown Prince." He tap the table and look at me. "And if Heri wants a noble status, I can grant her. It's so simple Triton." I look at Triton.

He sighed--no. He's trying to stop something. His lips is moving but he's trying so hard to suppress it.

"No need to invite her." He let out a relief sighed. "We'll go." He stood up. "Now it's your time to go Crown Prince Jioseffé." Kale said while fixing his cuffs.

He then look at me.

"Let's go Heriotza." He offered his hands on me. I cling on it as soon I stood up.

We didn't look back to the Crowm Prince nor the startled people.

I think it's rude to leave before someone with higher status.

So what?

We entered the main house and went straight to Kale's room.

"Why bring me here?" I asked.

"The Crown Prince is talking funny." Was it funny? Kale is not even laughing.

I sat on the sofa in his room. Kale started unbuttoning his shirt.

"He was willing to buy you a status." He said look at me. "Do you like that?" He asked.

"Why would I want a status? Do I want to be labeled as a human?" I laughed.

"That's what I'm saying." He said with his unbutton shirt. I looked away.

"I'm going." I said and ready to stand up when Kale is already infront of me towering me. "What is it?" I asked in annoyed tone. He's just looking down at me.

I saw him gulp.

"I really want to paint you." He whispered in his hoarsed voice. "Really.. really eager to paint you.. your face." I felt the heat on my face.

Is this what human called blushing? Ain't no way.

He want to paint my face?

Why do I feel like it's double meaning?

What is it?

"T-then you can paint.. me." Why am I stuttering?

He just want to paint me as he is good at painting!

I saw his lips move, supressing something but he failed. I saw him smirked before leaning closer. His hand is leaning on the lean of the couch.

My hand fell on his leg as it is kneeling on the couch.

"Why are you smiling like crazy?!" I asked and slap his legs. He laugh a little.

"I'm going crazy." He whispered.

"Stop playing around!" I yelled and push him. I got away.

He stood straight.

I sighed before standing up.

What's wrong with him today? What's wrong with me feeling this hot?

I tried to feel my face with my hand. It's really hot.

My chest, there's something that's banging it, kanina pa.

"Can I get a kiss Heriotza?" He held my hand on my face. I look at him.

Those diamond blue eyes are like strawberries, alluring.

Before I could even answer, his face is already near mine.

Our nose met, so is our eyes. I saw how he shut his eyes as our lips meet.

He started moving his lips. His other hand is now holding my nape while the other is still holding my hand. The hand on my nape is pushing my head closer to Kale.

Without any thought, I felt my mouth open with Kale's tongue inside. He's exploring the insides of my mouth.

Kale pulled out first, his forehead leaned on mine as our eyes met. He's catching his breathe. I can feel his hot breathe on my lips.

"Those beautiful eyes.." He whispered. "It's so hard to draw." His lips when to my left eyes. "I'm afraid that my paintings won't justice these beautiful eyes. Even this face.." He smiled trying to supress again his laughs. I know Kale very well. It's kinda annoying. "But it's alright, I can paint it without copying."

I pushed him.

"Stop playing with me!" I yelled. He continue laughing as he turn around.

I watch his back move with his every laugh. I didn't know that a human--that sick child can grow up this big and laugh like this.. a human can laugh like this with me?

"Just thinking about it makes me.." He laugh again without finishing his sentence. I throw him the pillow that is near my hand.

"Stop it Kale! I don't understand what you are saying!" I yelled, really annoyed. He look at me without turning his body.

I threw another pillow, it was gonna hit him but he catch it. He then turn around, with the pillow on his tummy.

"What do I do Heriotza?" His playful tone is very evident. "What do I do.." He bit his lower lip before looking down.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'm gonna go shower to calm down, this is too much." My brows almost met with what he said.

Kale's been talking nonsense.

••