B i l a n g XXXIV

I slowly open my eyes when I heard a sound approaching us.

When I met Ourpa's eyes, she akwardly standling infront of us.

I felt something heavy on my waist and there I saw Kale hugging me tightly. His face on my chest and I can smell his fragrant hair from our position.

I look at Ourpa again and place my point finger on my lips signing her to stay quiet.

She just stand there holding both of her hand infront of her.

That silence didn't last when Kale moved. I saw how he slowly open his eyes while looking up at me.

He didn't give me any reaction so I smiled at him.

"Good morning!" I greeted him.

He sit up before answering. "Morning.." He said in a slow and hoarse voice.

I smiled.

"You must've a hard time sleeping on the ground." He whispered. I stood up. "I'm sorry I fell asleep." He said. I just smile at his back.

I actually made him fall asleep after our lips met.

Something's on my stomach and my chest is burning and tightening. It's very uncomfortable and I didn't know how to react with what happen. The easiest escape I could ever think of is to make him fall asleep.

"No.." I just said. "What time is it Ourpa?" I asked. She must be feeling awkward since it's her first day after that shitty incident.

"It's almost lunch time.." She said and look at Kale who's standing up. "P-princess Anisa has been waiting on the parlor room for quiet a while now." She said probably informing Kale of his visitor.

"Great!" I said and even clap my hand. "Kale should have lunch with the Princess since it's almost time for his lunch!" I said. Kale look at me with his brow furrowed.

"No." He walked towards me as he firmly said that. "I'm busy."

"You slept till noon!" I said almost yelling. He didn't answer and just look away. "Still, mahiya ka naman! The Princess has been waiting for you!" I said. "Go Kale." I said in authority. I didn't let him answer. I started walking but stopped midway when I thought of a blackmail "If you don't, I'll be the one eating lunch with the Princess." I said and continue walking. I heard him call my name but I didn't stop walking.

Ourpa is following me.

"It's good that you're back." I said. I hear no answer.

From a far, on the rose garden, I saw three shinny head.

They are all looking at the flowers. Is't Unos that is holding a huge scissors? I cannot tell.

I continue walking until I reached attic with Ourpa silently following me.

As soon as Ourpa closes the room door, I  quickly pick up the nearest knife I saw and pointed it at Ourpa. She looks startle that she fell on the floor.

I sighed and walk to the sofa and sit there.

"How are you?" I asked. The knife turned into a sword with just my touch. I look at Ourpa. "Come here." She's already kneeling on the floor where she landed. She crawled to me.

I sighed again.

"I asked you a question Ourpa." I said.

"I-i..I'm fine.."

"Hmm.." I said and pointed the tip of the sword at her. "That disgusting and shitty incident caused you trauma that made you unable to attend me or even step out of you room to eat.. and you're saying you're fine?" I asked and moved the sword a little, it touchees her neck but not enough to make it bleed. "Indeed a human, hypocrite."

"H-heriotza.. I'm all good n-now. It's over.. I-i just needed some t-time alone b-befor--"

"The touch of the disgusting hands, the whisper of sickening words of that asshole--You think it's over?!" I asked a little loud. "Human, stop fooling yourself you hypocrite." Tears kept falling from her eyes. "The shits he did will continue hunting the shit out of you!" I yelled.

"H-heriotza.. I-i'm a mere servant, I-i d-do not deserve your anger for me.." She said as if she pleading for her life.

"I killed your rapist." I whispered. She look at me with her eyes full of tears. She looks startled. "I skinned him alive.. screaming."

"O-oh my God!" Another batch of tears fell from her eyes.

"Now that you heard what happened to him, let me ask you a question.. Do you want to continue suffering or do you want me to give you peace?" I asked.

Her eyes widened again.

"I-i'm happy that Heriotza avenged me!" I saw how she fist both of her hands as she look down. "And to answer your question, I-i want to serve Heriotza for the rest of my life!" She yelled. I laughed.

"That's not in the option human." I said.

"S-still.. I'm grateful!"

A human is grateful?

Ha!

Don't make me laugh.

Humans are naturally greedy.

"I'll allow that." I said and moved away the sword. She did not bleed.

Sooner or later she will betray me. I just have to get ready then.

I smiled at her.

"You're strong Ourpa." I said. She smiled with her tears.

"Thank you Heriotza." She said wiping her tears.

"I need no help for today, just assist the Princess and Kale." I said and stand up.

"Then.." I heard my door closes.

I don't know if the Princess is a good news. She may be a spy from the Palace or just a useless Princess from other country.

I shall observe..

Thinking deep, my mind wander to what happened last night.

I started to feel the heat on my face and the passing something on my stomach.

I shall ask about this stuffs to experts, something may be wrong with my body after being with human without feeling physical pain for a long time.

••