Chapter 24

I cower back, into the wall trying to keep my breathing at bay as I watch Dylan slip out of the bedroom gently closing the door behind him.

Seconds after he exits  strangled voices attempt to seep through the four walls and I quietly pull myself up, off the floor and tip toe over to the door, pressing my ears against it. "Come on let's have a peek of the beauty." A deep voice speaks lowly.

"Yeah let's see what all the fuss is about." Another voice snickers  "Someone has to be the one to own her," The same voice continues. Own me?....I think not.

Dylan smooth voice speaks out " She's asleep and no one but myself," he hisses and I can only imagine him pointing a lone finger to his body, " Is allowed in her room so do not f*ck with her, " he snickers. I'm taken off guard by his tone but it is some-what comforting to me. In the lesser of two evils kind of way.

I push myself back to the opposite side of the room where the bed sits and carefully climb onto it. Dylan enters the room placing a finger on his lips as a signal for my silence as he takes long strides towards me. I am 'asleep' after all.

" I need you to stay here, I'm going to go down there with the rest of them but you have to stay here do not wander around." He commands with a hostile voice but pleading eyes. I nod and he pushes himself up and walks to the door giving me one last glance before he exits the room closing the door behind him once again.

I feel completely dumbfounded I don't have the slightest idea of what to do next. I feel like I've been here for ages when in reality it's just been a couple hours but I do not intend to get comfortable. I have absolutely nothing to do to pass the time and I've been laying on my bed staring at the stained wood ceiling for far to long. I've been battling with my subconscious about whether or not I should go down there and eavesdrop however the coward part of me wins my curious side time after time. Besides do I really want to know what a bunch of slimy man can possibly be discussing?

What seems like hours after, the chatter around the house dies down and I really need to pee so I decide to take the risk and leave my room just for a little.... I pop my head out into the hallway scanning the area before hastily sprinting to the bathroom when I see that the coast is clear.

I'm almost back to my bedroom when cold fingers wraps around my wrist yanking me around sharply. I try to flinch away but their grip tightens, my eyes hesitantly look up to be met by piercing blue ones.

"Hello love," A tall man with a tight jaw speaks offering a little smile that sends a chill down my spin. I grimace  at the standard nickname everyone seems to give me, black hair is pushed up, off his forehead and sticks up in the air randomly. "September, is it ?" He inquires and I dumbly pull my wrist out of his grip only to stumble back into the wall. He chuckles stepping closer to me but this time avoiding physical contact. "Is it?" He pries, only he does so much louder causing me to once again cower back.

"Yes," I speak out much more firmly than I had expected and he smiles down at me not saying anything but looking me up and down in the most degrading way possible. I shift from one leg to another peering around his lean figure to map out just how far I'd have to run to get away from him. If I push really hard I'd be there in a matter of seconds... but he does have pretty long legs. Is there even a lock on my door? I mentally groan at my situation.

He steps to the side blocking my view and when I look up his eyebrows are arched, quizzically. "Don't," he simply states before once again taking my wrist into his greasy palm.

To my absolute horror he tugs at it pulling me closer to him and leaning down so his breath fans my neck, my eyes instantly screw shut not again, not again, not again. "Be good yeah? " his words come out slow as his free hands grips my hips. I forcefully push away with my one free hand and it only seems to encourage him more as he let's go of my wrist wrapping his crusty hand over my mouth before the other wraps around my waist and he pulls me down the hallway.

I haven't wandered to this side of this house yet but he stops by this room right before a flight of steps and pushes me into it, locking the door and turning on the lights.

I step back and he steps forward smiling at me. What the hell is these people problem can't they get a girl to willingly be with them? Or right I forget they're all a couple of creeps ! "Virgin huh? " he speaks and my jaw tenses, " Dylan is a lucky guy," he smirks and my eyes widen as he launches forward tackling me to the ground. Apparently everyone in this town his half linebacker.

"What the heck are you doing!" I scream trying my best not to burst into tears as I furiously push at his chest. He doesn't budge and just pushes his hips down much harder on mines. I continue yelling and shoving at his chest and his chuckles turn into full blown laughter. I'm transported to the dingy bathroom floor at that horrid party and Dylan's cold touches and I can't control myself as I weep loudly and frantically.

"I've been waiting for you, for this for so long so choose wisely." He stares down at me before pushing my hair off my face, I cringe away.

"Dylan is the way to go remember, the city isn't for everyone September." He simply states climbing off of me and exiting the room. I'm confused as I pull myself to sit wrapping my arms around my knees on the cold floor leaving my tears to stream freely  down my already moist  cheek. Everyone keeps talking about the city and I haven't the slightest clue what they mean.

After i calm myself down slighty and decide i want to get as far away from this room as humanly possible i pull the door open but stop as I see Dylan pacing across the hallway. His eyes immediately snap up at the sound of the door slamming shut behind me. He's frantic as he steps in front of me tilting my chin and examining every inch of me. I yank myself out of his hold and resist the urge to spit at him or knee him in the stomach.

" Are you alright?" he practically yells as his anxiety gets the best of him and I step back. He knew...that man was in there with me and he did nothing ? I thought... i-he said he's trying to help! As far as I can tell he's just as f*cked up as the situation I'm in. I look up at him. Well duh he is he kidnapped me for God's sake but I was hoping I could trick him into thinking I trust him enough so he'd keep me away from those awful men.

" You knew and did nothing ! I could of gotten hurt," I scream but break down in tears to the end. I've been crying far to much but my reasons are justified and I am overwhelmed. My mind is racing trying to think of how I can get out of this mess but I keep coming up short and my body won't stop shaking like a leaf.

" I wouldn't of let him hurt you, I swear !" He screams pacing back and forth once again, " They just wanted to make sure we got the right girl, t-to see how you'd handle a situation like that they didn't believe me when I said you were frantic when I did it.. innocent even  but now they know that I was being truthful and now I can keep you safe September always, from them and from him." I stare at him, he once again confirms my theory that he is a complete idiot! That proves nothing any sane human will react that way if someone forces themselves onto them.