Chapter 25

Cold, trembling fingers move across my cheek bone before gently pushing some escaped hair behind my ear. I'm tired, to tired and my eye lids feel far to heavy as I attempt to open them. Groaning I decide not to all together and turn away from the tender touch.

"Come on love, get up I want to take you outside." He chuckles and immediately my eyes snap open, I grimace before obliging, turning  to look at him and he smiles down softly at me, rising from the bed and rolling the sleeves of his shirt up.

He walks quietly to the corner of the room and grabs the duffle bag before pulling out a grey sweater and tossing it to me. It hits my stomach before dropping to my feet.

His eyes trail up and down my body as I step out of bed and my eyes never leave his as he did so. I let out a small cough catching his attention. He steps closer to me placing a kiss to my temple before exiting. It was such an odd, out of character gesture and I find myself even more confused about my current situation as I pull the sweater over my head, trying yl hide my cringe before following behind him. I'd rather not be around him but I'm in desperate need of some fresh air and maybe I could map out my surroundings much better being outside this time around. He slows so I can catch up to him and as I do so he smiles down at me as per usual.

I trail a little behind him as he leads the way out of the.....house/holding cell. I can't deny the excitement buzzing through me I've been here for at least three days and have not yet gotten any fresh air since my arrival. I turn away from him looking around the living room as he unlocks the front door. A soft glow
immediately fills the room as the rays from the morning sun enters through the open door.

I can't even remember falling asleep last night but in a way I'm glad I don't have memory of that or much of my time spent here. He pulls me by the sleeve of his grey sweater and motions for me to step outside with a simple nod of his head.

I walk past  him and immediately smile, the outside is secluded from the public and is terribly beautiful. I'd enjoy being here if it was under much different circumstances but it's not and don't allow myself the luxury of looking at the trees awfully but instead I start to scrutinize the area, I need to get out of here.

I step further out in the open, inhaling deeply. The sun soaks into my skin and just as I begin to enjoy it a cold liquid hits my nose. I reached up to wipe it off and bring my finger to my nose and to my absolute horror red rolls off my index finger and hits the leaf covered ground. The metallic smell of blood is undeniable as I wipe more droplets off of my face. I begin to panic as I turn quickly to Dylan he peers down at me, red splattered  across his clothes. Blood.

I yelp stepping back as I notice the knife in his hand, the silver tainted with speaks of thick liquid that rolls off the sharp surface and falls to the ground.

I watch as everything slows and his words drop loosely off his lips, tumbling into the air, " I couldn't do this inside, the floors are new, blood will ruin that." He smirks at me and my insides churn.

I feel a gripping pain and when I look down the same rose red liquid stains my sweater and there is a shooting pain in my lower stomach. I grip the wounded area tightly screaming out in pain before slowly crouching down  on the floor, whimpering as Dylan throws his hand back, knife glistening in the process, ready to deliver a next blow.

"SEPTEMBER!!" A thick rusty voice echos throughout my head. My eyes snap open and my forehead collides with the voice's figure as I jump up, off the bed. He groans and my vision clears just in time to see Matty holding his forehead.

"For f*cks sake September." Matty gripes motioning for me to be quiet. Matty? I hastily wipe my eyes, waiting for his lean figure to shift to Dylan's but it doesn't.

"I'm here, it's me love." He states stepping towards me and patting my head awkwardly. I grimace at both the name and the gesture.

"Do as I say, ask no questions until we are out of here."

A.N
I'm sorry for the late update. I've been studying but my finals are over and I can begin to update much more frequently. Thank you to the three lovely people who commented on my last chapter. You guys gave me a little encouragement and thank you to all the ghost readers. I apologize for all the grammatical errors I type everything on my phone but hopefully in the near future I'd edit this story.