Chapter 15

I'm lifted off the floor and I yelp using the back of my hand to push myself off Matty's chest in a failed attempt to be released from his strenuous hold.

His muscles tighten around me and he moves one of his hand to place under my butt while the other remains on my upper back as he walks into my room, effortlessly holding me in place before gently lowering me onto the bed. His fairly tattooed skin covers his ripped muscles yet his touch still manages to be so gentle, he was careful enough not to touch the slits in my skin. I watch as his eyes move away from my cuts and up to my eyes, immediately being locked in place by his warning glare.

He takes two large strides and walks back into the bathroom before returning with the first aid kit in the bathroom. Matty bends down infront of me and wipes away the blood before following the same procedure I used on him, finishing it off by placing a plaster and a soft kiss on it. I jerk away from him. Words have yet to be spoken to interrupt the pin drop silence and I'm certain if the room remains this quiet he will be able to hear how hard my heart is beating. 

I'm not sure if his gesture was meant to be sweet or cocky, one minute he storms out of my house blurting out that he only spent time with me because he is being paid to do so, the next minute he is kissing my scars. Why did he even return in the first place. I watch as he passes his slender fingers through his thick unruly hair a nervous gesture I suppose.

"Are you going to tell me why you're  purposely making yourself bleed?" his voice comes out barely above a whisper as he takes a seat next to me on the bed.

"No." and you can do us both a favor and walk out the door like you did moments ago. I pull my robe close around my thighs before getting up.

"Are you going to get your camera?" his eyes are pleading with me not to and my curiosity can no longer be contained. I ask him his purpose for returning and why does he care what I do, I interrupt his chances for a explanation speeching him off further by saying he can leave and that I won't say a word to Danny so he will still get his money. I'm puzzled by the fact that he knew I wanted to capture my scars on camera.

"Can you give me a God Damm minute to talk!" I shuff at his poor attitude shifting under his intense stare. I don't think he is in the position to be yelling at me after everything he just said I should be yelling at him to get the hell out of my house. Dick.

"Look I wasn't trying to be an asshole and I was out of line to tell you about Danny." I knew this was all about his payment. "I'm not use to being interrogated by anyone other than the cops and I handled it just like I would of handled them and that was wrong of me."  his mood changes so quickly I'm beginning to get a bit dizzy.

"I am also completely unaware of how a conversion with a female is suppose to be held seeing that all the times I'm around females their mouths are on my."

" Oh my gosh Matty." I cover my ears and he chuckles pulling me down to sit on his lap, tugging at the robe to cover my exposed skin. I shoot up and pace away from him. Well first of all you don't tell them that you've seen plenty of females better than them that's for sure, I mentally roll my eyes.

"Okay so now tell me why will you do this to yourself?" He's unsure what to do with himself so he just points at the robe where my plastered scar lays under. I eye him harshly refusing to answer, he must be insane if he thinks I would try to seek comfort in him after what he said earlier on. I am not that desperate.

I'm pleased when my prolonged silence makes him uncomfortable and he shifts from one leg to another before clearing his throat. "Right well you don't have to speak to me about it but I can't just leave you like this." He turns his back to me before he gives me time to respond and crawls into my bed. He really is insane if he thinks he's sleeping in my house much less for in my bed. "Don't fight me over it I'm not going anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

  I'm aware that my chapters are a bit short and I apologize but please continue reading this story I promise as I continue writing the chapters will lengthen and the storyline will improve :)

Thank you for the reads.