Chapter 21

My veins are carrying anger instead of blood as I slam my car door shut marching up the drive way. I still can't believe the words Matty had said minutes earlier he has no respect and I just about had it with his antics. He is such a dick speaking to me with those words like I'm some kind of whore.

The sound of another car door slamming makes my head snap to the left looking down the driveway. Matty is looking back at me with pleading eyes as he takes large strides to me and I pick up pace practically sprinting to the front door. We must look crazy to the people passing on the streets but that's the least of my worries.

The front door swings open and I've never been so pleased to see Danny, he just removed thirty  seconds of struggling with a lock. His eyes widen when he sees my wild state and Matty's determine steps, I rush past him without an explanation trying to create as much distance as I could between his lovely friend, take note of my sarcasm and myself.

Who was I kidding ? I didn't even make it to the stairs. My body falls flat on the rug in the living room. I screw my eyes close waiting for my head to collide with the floor but instead it collides with something firm but not exactly hard my eyes snap open and Matty is on top of me holding my petite body under him, his palms are holding up the back of my head just an inch above the white surface.

I wait for my body to recover from its initial shock and I can feel my arms again before I push against his chest and he stands pulling me up with him. I send a cold glare his direction before turning to continue walking. "For fucks sake September just hear me out!" He grabs my wrist gently turning me around and I look down at his fingers latching onto me before yanking my hand out of his grasp.

"No" I cooly answer trying to keep my composure in front of our audience of two.

He isn't having it. A short stride is taken before I'm lifted into the air and flung over his shoulders. I scream out in shock, then in fear of being dropped and make the quick decision to hold on to him instead of tossing and turning. I can feel his chest vibrate from laughter and I grip his t-shirt much tighter as he moves across the floor. I am not enjoying this in the slightest and I am beyond infuriated.

"Please not the stairs!" I squeal out before releasing a sigh of relief when he drops me on the sofa. My body bounces up once but as soon as my bum hits the soft cushions I try standing up. Matty pushes me down and sits on me. You have got to be shittng me. I know he isn't actually putting all of his weight on me but that's not going to stop me from acting like he is crushing my insides.

"What the hell!" I pound at his back ignoring how his t-shirt clings to the tight muscles.

He turns slightly at an angle and reaches out to stop my failed attempt of an assault."You can't move me. I'd remove myself after I am forgiven."  I can't help but laugh at how absurd this is but quickly regain my anger and try pushing him off again.

By some completely inhuman strength I succeed with getting him off me and he slips off my lap, falling to the floor. Not before he reaches up for me though, pulling me to the ground with him. I land with a quiet tud on his chest and his hands fasten around my upper back and his legs holds down mines as he basically wraps himself around me. I try raising my body off him but it's proven to be quite useless without the help of my hands which are under him. I don't even want to picture how horrid I look, wild eyes and messy hair that pokes out everywhere some even covering my face.

"Stop....!" I half scream half breath out. All my energy is gone and I relax a bit in his death hold.

"Not until you listen love." He speaks into my ear and I squirm in his hold from the sensation of his warm breath brushing over skin.

Someone clears their throat to my right and both Matty and I head snaps to that direction. Antelica stands with wide eyes and confused features while Danny hands move through the air while he cackles clearly amused by our behaviour.

"What is going on?" Antelica walks towards us and sticks her hand out for me and I'm a bit surprised when Matty actually lets me go. I quickly stand to my feet passing my fingers through my messy black waves and letting out a frustrated huff.

"Matty here is just a dick and refuses to let me dislike him in peace!"

" I said some shit and she took it to heart won't even accept my apology"

We both scream out and Antelica let's out a very awkward chuckle clearly confused about what she should do. Danny decides to step in. " Okay one at a time, yeah?"

Matty being the gentleman he is. Once again note my sarcasm decides to speak first. "I called her a bitch and said some other shit I didn't mean and she took it to heart." He mutters out sounding quite childish. I myself feel like a six year old fighting with their brother only to be called out by their parents later. Not that I think of Matty as a sibling ... that would be extremely gross.

"Don't forget I have 'daddy issues' also." I remark bitterly throwing my hands up in the air to show my frustration.

Antelica gasps clearly catching onto why I'm so upset and I silently plea with her to leave it as it is.

"Come on mate, we don't speak to ladies like that." Danny speaks walking over and patting Matty's shoulder. He glares at Danny's hand, then at his face before muttering some words incoherently under his breath while dragging his palm down his face.

"Fuck I didn't mean to everything just slipped out I didn't mean it!" He is clearly just as frustrated I am.

"Forget it Matty whatever I forgive you alright? Just leave me alone please.. just leave me alone." All of my adrenaline has worn off and I feel a bit shy to speak around everyone. Scratch that not shy just extremely uncomfortable.

"You forgive me but don't want me be around you?" His voice is the same as always it seems our little....situation back there did not tire him out like it did to me.

"What does it matter if I want you around me or not, it takes a bit more than me doesn't it?" I seeth narrowing my eyes at him. I cross my arms against my chest hoping that it helps my case in trying to appear intimidating.

"No, I don't know I just want you around but I don't want to lead you on and you freak me out when I know you feel what you can't have." So basically he wants to have his way with me without having to be caged down. I utter out a little laugh before assuring him we are Friends and nothing more is to come out of it.

----------

He stays an hour or so more just hanging with the three of us and I can't deny that even after what he said to me his presence is wanted. I feel stupid for having any feelings for him but at the same time it makes perfect sense he is undeniably attractive and I never said that the feelings were anything serious.

"Would you fancy sitting down, with me?" I turn slowly to look at him and I can't decipher what his facial expression reads but I nod slowly and he smiles walking to the backyard and I trail behind him.

" I'm sorry."

------'-'------'-'-----------------------------------------

A.N

I'm sorry if this chapter has mistakes I wrote the draft and it didn't save so I had to do it over but I really wanted to update a bit early for the lovely person that asked me to also my first comment. Thank you love.

Please don't be a silent reader but thank you for the reads.

The heart out music video came out and it is adorable.! I love it.