Chapter 19

My trembling hands dart down in a futile attempt to grasp my falling camera. Only to end up colliding with another outstretched hand that catches it perfectly. My eyes trail up the person's hand until they're locked on those memorizing light brown, almost grey eyes.

The lump in my throat immediately rises and I harshly swallow it back down causing the infamous smirk to be set in place on his stupid face.

"Haven't seen much of you around love." The raspy tone of his voice is barely above a whisper as he speaks.

"I didn't want Danny to be broke." I scuff turning on my heal to walk down the dust road. Clearly the bad term Matty and I ended on still lingers in the back of my mind. Stumping  its way to the front.

I hear him release a little chuckle followed by the thumping of his boots as he walks. Did he seriously consider that joke to be funny ? That just gives me all the more reasons why he isn't my kind of company.  My left wrist is gently grasped and I'm spun around to face Matty. I  squirm around in his gentle hold before glaring up at him. He's already peering down at me. His tongue darts out to wet his bottom lip as his eyes focus on my lips. No.

Before I can utter out any warning words. Matty's lips crashes against mines, sending a shiver straight down my spine. The kiss isn't like I expected it to be hungry and full of lust and lip biting it's actually quite the opposite it's slow, agonizingly slow and full of...want? He makes no effort to deepen the kiss letting only our lips mold together in the most gentle yet teasing fashion. I'm more than thankful for the steady hand he places at the curve of my back because I'm certain I would of amounted to a melted heap on the floor by now.

I pull away quickly only to see his eyelids flutter open at the absence of my lips, making me rethink my decision.

"No you don't get to kiss me after weeks without the slightest form of explanation!" I surprise myself by spewing out. I am not exactly sure what is it I want an explanation for but my mouth spoke before my mind processed, about Dylan perhaps? Or maybe about his forced company for money. Hell do I know let him figure it out.

His lips are now slightly swollen from our earlier intimacy and it opens to form around his words hypnotizingly. "Let's take a walk back to my truck yeah?" He calmly states and I take groan. My eyebrows push together with apprehensiveness and he notices right away speaking up. "We're just going to talk and you're free to leave anytime you want."

I take a step forward motioning for him to lead the way. He isn't that much taller than I am but that does not stop the fact that my strides are a tad bit tinier making it hard for me to keep up with him. He notices my dilemma and slows down walking with me instead of infront me. I guess he isn't that much of a dick, not today at least. His body heat radiates to me and my body reacts causing that shiver to run through me. I haven't the slightest clue why my body reacts differently to my mind when it come to Matty but my mind is rarely or never in charge of my actions when it involves him.

When his walking stops I finally pry my eyes off the floor and look up. A sleek black, four door truck is infront us and Matty climbs into the tray sticking out his hand for me. I accept it letting out a gasp when Matty pulls me up effortlessly. I fumble slightly before catching my balance.

"Where's your Range?" He smiles at me before explaining how this 'bad boy' is better to drive in places like this. "Okay spill." I slide my body down leaning my back against the side of the tray and pulling my knees to my chest as Matty lays flat on his back looking up.

He exhales quickly before turning his head to look at me. "I'm just as confused as you are, if not more." He stops speaking and studies my neutral expression before continuing " I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was using you because I wasn't I didn't even try anything with you, you basically just screamed at me." He lifts himself up by his elbow and crawls to me, resting his head on my lap and looking up at me once more. I debate whether or not to push his big ass head off of me, but it's such a pretty big ass head that I decide against it. I mean I did just kiss him. I don't know why but I did, live on the edge right or is it on edge?

My fingers untangle the riglets of his curls and his eyes once again flutter close. His hands reaches up and tugs mine away from his hair.

"That's a little bit distracting love and you're waking up my friend if.....
I'm being honest here." He peppers kisses across my knuckles before placing my hands on his chest and continuing. I pull it away and it falls limply to his side.

"Danny kept saying you look at her different, you talk to her differently, you speak to her differently and it just annoyed the fuck out of me." He takes in my expression before continuing  "I did it to prove a point to him that you aren't different." He spits out jaw tensing before he releases a exasperated breathe running his palm over his face.

"But you are, fuck September you are." He pulls himself up and takes my face between his hands. This can't  actually be happening right now.

"You little shit you're just always on my mind and I don't know how the fuck it happens." I chuckle at his horrid words, crinckling my nose. I know they are meant to be sweet.

My eyeslids drop to cover my pupils as the unfamiliar scent of Matty's new colon invades my mind it's no longer coco butter but A rustic smell and I absolutely love it. His forehead drops against mines and I open my eyes just in time to see him close his as he dips down to meet my lips. How cute is it that he closes his eyes to kiss me, well he probably does it no matter who he is kissing but it's still nice.His lips have the ever slightest taste of spear mint on them and he smiles into the kiss as he pushes his way between my legs.

In this moment he invades all my senses and I wish not to rid him. Matty felt something and I felt something also even if whatever it is just exists for these few seconds, it did and I no longer have to push him out of my thoughts because I know I am in his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Once again thank you for reading it means so much to me and I have a vote one single vote and it made me smile for the entire day when I saw it! So thank you:)))))))