Chapter 7

An hour and a half after Matty left Antelica comes bursting through the front door singing at the top of her lungs and I watch as Danny follows shortly behind holding a picnic basket.

" Hey." They both jump as though they have been caught in the act of some miraculous crime.

" Oh my gosh you scared the color out of me." Antelica says holding her heart for dramatic effect and Danny chuckles at her, green eyes softening by the second. I shift uncomfortably in front of them not knowing what else to do normally this is the point where I ask how the date went but the date is standing right in front of me so I choose to smile and head upstairs.

"Wait......where is Matty?" I heard her voice calling after me before I can reach the top of the stairs.

"He'd be back at eight we're going out." I expected to hear her squeal by now but she didn't even react to my statement. I chucked it up to her being distracted by Danny,glancing at the clock I stepped in the shower after realizing I only have an hour to get dress.

As I pull up my navy blue skinny jeans I can't help but to stare at myself in the mirror immediately frowning and reaching for my concealer. I knew I was the only one that knew it was there but it always made me feel a tad bit better to cover it up. I threw my peach tank top over my head and frantically search the room for my navy blue sweater. The doorbell rings and I know he is here, quickly looking myself over in the mirror I decide to leave my hair flowing loosely. After taking a minute to long staring at myself in the darn mirror I couldn't help but feel my emotions shifting from excited to nervous. Gosh I look pathetic. What am I even thinking? I begin pacing across my room mentally psyching myself out before a knock snaps me back to a safer state of well being.

Matty sticks his head in the room. Without waiting for me to say come in might I add "You look dashing." he compliments taking my hand and leading me downstairs he smirks at Danny before we walk down the drive way to his black range rover.

I open the door and climb in, pulling my seat belt on while listening to Matty scowl at me for not allowing him to be 'a gentleman' he closes the door behind me and skips across the front of the car to get to his side. I take the opportunity to admire what he is wearing, a white Chanel t-shirt and black jeans with his black boots. Matty smirks at me when he catches me staring before pulling out of the drive way.

"So where are we going?" I ask looking out the window as he pulls onto the freeway.

"One of my mate's having a house party, taught we'd drop by then go get some dinner." I love how heavenly his accent rolls off his tongue. I groan at the taught of having to socialize and Matty stifles his laughter for my sake.

We park on the side of the street and Matty takes my hand in his leading us to our destination. The grass in front the house is laden with empty red cups and a couple of stumbling females, I can hear the music from outside and I begin to ponder why the neighbors haven't reported this disturbance to the cops. The front door is kicked open by Matty's right boot and almost immediately we are greeted by a pale guy, with dirty blonde sweat soaked hair, who towers over me even though his poster is slouched in his drunken state.