Ch.1 - mom

"Sweetie please don't hurt yourself!", izuku called out as he watched denki charge three phones. "Why!", he whined close to frying his brain izuku ran over unplugging the phones "I don't want you to hurt yourself! then you fry your brain give me a thumbs up so I know your ok!", Denkis eyes widened nobody had ever cared for him before. Still in his daze izuku kissed his forehead and plugged the phones onto the outlet a soft smile on his face.

"Ow!", Bakugo yelled out as he accidentally cut his finger with the knife izuku, not caring about his yells ran his finger under water a happy smile as he bandaged it "be careful kacchan.", the blonde smiled and went back to cooking. Tsuyu walked downstairs "is it just me or does midoryia act like a mom kero?", everyone nodded their heads

"Who's gonna call him mom first?", everyone's heads turned to sero "I-I will!", squeaked koda he's not one for talking a lot but still loves izuku. Shoji walked over with a laughing izuku in his arms "what are you guys talking about?", shoji sat down. "Oh we were talking about midoryia", todorokis blunt reply made a few blush in embarrassment "No need to worry izuku it was nothing bad!", reassured momo setting down her tea. "Mom can we go play with my bunny?", izuku's eyes widened a happy smile on his face.

"Of course! I love your animals!", he disregarded the nickname and walked with koda to his dorm. "Does he not care?", denki was confused to say the least "He became more happy I thinks it's ok to call him mom!", jirou for once wasn't being rude to denki.

Momo pipped up "Looks like there's a new mom of 1-A!", jirou blushed slightly at her girlfriends antics "Babe!", She whined out as shoji walked out of the room.

"Wait where did my girlfriend go?", Mina said not seeing uraraka in the room. A small giggle was heard before she floated down and kissed Mina. Izuku came back into the room "Are you guys ok? I'm going out with my dad!", bakugo tilted his head "Y-you don't have a dad?", everyone looked at the two now "Oh! My dad is aizawa he adopted me a few years ago!", a few 'oohs' sounded the room before a pouting Aizawa dragged him out.

"Is shinso his brother than?"

—————
"Uhm midoryia?", monoma was very confused he had heard earlier's conversation why would they call him mom? "Ah yes monoma-kun?", he was confused why did the boy like him even though he's so mean to there class? "Why does the class call you mom?..", izuku smiled lightly "I like to be their mother figure, I never had a supportive mom figure growing up in very proud of them!", he gave a closed eyed smile making monoma blush darkly he had to admit he DID have a crush on the boy. Unknown to him so did izuku.

"Ah bye monoma-kun one of my kids is doing something bad is that called mom senses?", monoma nodded "call me neito, izuku", izuku blushed waking off in the distance bakugo had a sadistic smirk as he ran up. "Nobody dates mom!", he yelled out.

Izuku's eyes watered at the site of the common room they all had blankets with there arms opened a small smile "Movie night and cuddle?", Iidas voice was heard in the hug izuku smiled and nodded. Bakugo came back into the room blood on his hands izuku gasped running over and wiping it off.

"Are you ok kacchan do I need to heal you?", 1-A sighed he is a mom there suspicious were correct. "Ah deku I'm sure he's fine let's watch movies now!", iida grabbed izuku and walked off to the rest of the class. "I love mom he always heals us!", denki said fresh tears in his eyes as izuku shushed him and cuddled him. Soon all of 1-A joined the cuddle session.

————

Aizawa sighed none of his class had bothered with class today he stormed up to there dorms only to get shushed by everyone "IM YOURE TEAC-" bakugo slapped a hand over his mouth as izuku groaned tossing over on iidas chest who was reading peacefully in the back Mina and uraraka were making food the bakusquad minus bakugo were playing a board game quietly. Koda and shoji had small bunnies in there hands hangakure and todoroki were cooking with Mina in the back.

"What the fuck why are you all so quite!", to say aizawa was confused was an understatement "Shh! Mom is asleep!", denki whisper-yelled.

"I don't get paid enough for this.."