Ch.19- Tsuyu asui

A. I am so sorry for not updating.

B. I had no idea what to do for tsuyu.

C. This is not cannon, nor will it ever be cannon! It might be cannon to my knowledge it is not cannon!

Tsuyu is a short girl of a relatively slender build compared to her classmates and has notably large hands. Her appearance is rather frog-like; she has a very wide mouth, which dips down a little in the middle just like that of a common frog, and oval-shaped eyes with large, black irises, their lower eyelashes visibly pronounced, and she also demonstrates some frog-like mannerisms, such as hopping on all fours instead of running and holding herself in a way that is somewhat connotative of a frog.

Her hair is a dark sea-green color and is very long, reaching all the way to her waist with the ends tied together at the bottom in a large bow of hair. She has two shoulder-length clumps framing her face and shorter bangs between her eyes, some of them partially swept to each side.

Her hero  consists of a bright green turtleneck bodysuit, tan-colored gloves with large buckles on each wrist guard, and two matching belts, one above her breasts, a strap at either side going around her shoulders, and one around her waist, little green dots embedded into it all the way around. Two black lines run all the way down her suit, each framed with yellow, and she wears tight black boots with markings in the shape of a "V" on her thighs, green webbed flippers resembling frogs' toes on her feet. She wears a headband with a color matching that of her gloves, and goggles with dark green-tinted lenses attached on either side.

Her winter costume isn't largely different, though she now wears a ring around her neck with two yellow bubble-shaped objects just above her shoulders that automatically regulates her body temperature (her Quirk causes her to hibernate when it drops a significant amount), and her goggles are newly fitted with a visor so she can wear them more comfortably. The inside of her suit is lined with insulation to also aid with temperature regulation. The markings on her suit are also slightly different, in that the two lines only start just below her breasts rather than from the top of her suit, and she has two rounder markings on her chest.

Tsuyu is a straightforward and aloof individual who always speaks bluntly from her mind and what she thinks about others. Tsuyu prefers to be called "Tsu", but only by people she views as friends. She commonly refers to everyone with the honorific "-chan", save for teachers and other authority figures.

Tsuyu calming down a scared Ochaco.

Tsuyu's parents were always busy at work, requiring her to become the caretaker of her two younger siblings at a young age. Under these circumstances, Tsuyu grew into a highly mature and responsible individual who could divide her attention between school and home duties without letting one intervene with the other. This also means that Tsuyu knows how to lead and look after people, keeping them safe and at ease if they don't feel so. She has strong morals, goals, and principles and is willing to oppose her friends to defend them from decisions she considers rash. When several members of  agreed to rescue  after the , Tsuyu was the most outspoken against it, asserting that acting on their emotions and breaking the law to rescue him made them essentially the same as .

Tsuyu showing a rare moment of emotional weakness.

Tsuyu is noticeably calm and collected, being able to stay levelheaded and focused even during the most stressful situations. An honor student since middle school, Tsuyu has great judgment, can communicate her intentions easily, and is rarely moved by emotion, making her an incredibly dependable ally who's capable of covering for a partner's weaknesses. For those reasons,  describes her as a "perfect pillar of emotional support". However, even Tsuyu has limits when it comes to staying composed, having broken down in despair or heartbreak a few times. Her words may also come off as unintentionally harsh thanks to her blunt honesty, resulting in her feeling guilty and regretful when she speaks out against her friends.

Tsuyu's finger tic.

Her usual expression consists of a vacant stare, which makes reading her thoughts and emotions difficult for those around her while also creeping them out in the process. Tsuyu has a habit of tipping her finger against her mouth while speaking, pondering, or showing curiosity. She tends to say "ribbit", emulating a frog's croaking, at the end of her sentences, or as a replacement for many of her single word replies.

Tsuyu, is technically half  human. Tsuyu has proven herself to be a highly capable individual. Using the frog-based abilities granted by her Quirk, Tsuyu has proficiency in both close and long-range combat. She employs a fighting style that involves a great amount of agility and powerful leaps to evade, surprise, and confuse her opponents, as well as using her increased leg strength to deliver powerful kicks. Tsuyu can also use her elongated tongue in a grappling or whip-like fashion to subdue her opponents. In addition, Tsuyu excels in aquatic environments; her frog-like anatomy lets her move freely through water without losing strength or agility like most people. She's proficient in fighting and/or rescuing victims underwater, making her very useful for missions taking place in such situations. Tsuyu also possesses great camaraderie, effectively combining her own Quirk abilities with that of anyone with whom she is paired. Tsuyu is a very outstanding student with little to no weaknesses and can provide support to anyone, even those as powerful as , , , and . Her overall abilities make her one of the strongest female students in her class.

Tsuyu's abilities garnered the attention of , the third strongest student of  , who recommended both Tsuyu and  to intern alongside her under the tutelage of , the No. 10 (formerly No. 9) Pro Hero. At the beginning the , the Ryukyu Squad acted as the first line of defense against  of the  and were able to successfully subdue him. During the  of the , Tsuyu demonstrated the mettle to take on , one of the strongest students in , but she couldn't keep up with the latter's enhanced prowess. Afterwards, Tsuyu used her incredible leg strength to break through the  of , send him flying into Jurota (who was being subdued by ), and secure victory for her team.

Tsuyu was in hibernation, Tsuyu hibernating due to being exposed to the cold. ... Exposure to sudden cold puts Tsuyu into a hibernation-like state, rendering her completely unable to do anything until she warms up. In addition, she is susceptible to high heat and fire, as her aquatic nature leaves her vulnerable to drying out.As frogs are cold-blooded creatures, Tsuyu is highly sensitive to the cold, with prolonged exposure preventing her Quirk from being used while additionally making her feel drowsy and lethargic. Exposure to sudden cold puts Tsuyu into a hibernation-like state, rendering her completely unable to do anything until she warms up. In addition, she is susceptible to high heat and fire, as her aquatic nature leaves her vulnerable to drying out.With Frog, Tsuyu excels in aquatic environments; her frog-like anatomy lets her move freely through water without losing strength or agility like most people. She's proficient in fighting and/or rescuing victims underwater, making her very useful for missions taking place in such situations. Despite frogs being freshwater creatures, Tsuyu does not appear to have any problems acting in saltwater.

In spite of her swimming specialty, Tsuyu is more than agile and acrobatic on land too, as she can leap very high and cling to walls. While Tsuyu walks like a normal person, she has never been shown running, instead hopping on all fours like a typical frog. When stuck to some vertical surface, she moves around by crawling.

Tsuyu makes great use of her tongue to reach faraway objects or rescue those in danger, as it is able to extend quickly and very far. Her tongue is strong enough to carry a person and launch them a fair distance. Tsuyu can also swing it fast enough to use as a whip.

The greenete sighed, getting up. She hated October to February she usually fell into hibernation during this time, given the fact it was November she knew she would go into hibernation. She couldn't even leave her own room due to the cold dorms she'd go straight into hibernation and she didn't want to worry anyone— eventually she did get up from hearing a knock.

"Tsu sweetie?," she recognized izukus voice smiling she cracked the door open. "Yes?..", izuku slipped in quickly— making sure no cold hair slipped into the room. Her eyes widened, izuku had a basket of foods, blankets, hoodies. And what she recognized as izukus stuffed animals that he hid from everyone.

"Here I know about your hibernation!, I thought you would need this so here!", he smiled placing them on her bed, the blue basket stood out on her black sheets; izuku looked at her and bowed. "I'm sorry I don't know much about it!", he looked down saddened.

"Thanks it's thoughtful, it has everything I need!", izuku gasped

"Another success!"