Ch.20 - ojiro

A. This is not sexual

B. I'm updating again, I feel bad bc I had almost two(?) weeks of absence with no explanation given to you guys.

C. I finished all my study's for the week/ weekend meaning all my books that are incomplete will get 1-2 updates!

D. Eri and kouta will be introduced in the next few chapters.

E. I'm having 2 ending's a sad one and a happy one.

F. I published a new book, a lot of trigger warnings in it. It's called 'wrong number' I believe!

G. I love when you guys comment! 💜

H. Please look at my message board <3

Mashirao is a young man of muscular build and has short blond hair, swept to the front of his head. He has thin eyes with no lower eyelashes. Unlike the other students in his class, he wears pale gray sneakers with his school uniform instead of the brown dress shoes worn by everyone else, and the bottom button of his blazer he leaves casually undone. Due to his quirk, he also has a tail.Mashirao's hero  is a plain, tied with a black belt, its collar partially lined with fur. He also wears black boots with sand blue details. Before the joint training battle, his costume receives a slight upgrade, now including sand blue fingerless gloves he added a large coat to his hero costume.

Mashirao has a very calm and noble attitude, as well as a very deep sense of dignity, which prevents him from accepting results that he doesn't feel like he earned with his own abilities. He is also described as a hard worker.Along with a strong sense of dignity, Mashirao can be described as sheepish and bashful, not very often enjoying the spotlight and being easily embarrassed. He is quite humble, yet also reliable and focused during hero work. A recurring joke is that others tend to view him as "plain", something that deeply upsets him, showing that he's sensitive and self-conscious about his own personality and abilities. When something excites him, he wags his tail, in a similar fashion to a dog, though this is only ever seen in the manga.

Mashirao has proven himself to be a highly capable combatant in terms of physical abilities. His skills allowed him to earn 7th place in the . Mashirao uses his Quirk, Tail, to either deliver direct attacks or assist his movements in battle. His fighting style involves combining his prehensile tail with his knowledge of martial arts to engage enemies in close-range combat, performing fast and acrobatic techniques. Tail plays a vital role in Mashirao's speed and mobility, as he can boost himself in the air by slapping his tail on the ground with sufficient force, giving him a method to bypass obstacles on the ground. However,  noted that, in spite of the tailed hero's combat efficiency, Mashirao fights predictably, as tailed humans like him tend to move in a pattern that can be easily exploited. To eliminate this factor, Mashirao improved the fundamentals of his movements to become less predictable in combat.

Mashirao demonstrates his mettle by taking on .

At the , Mashirao was more than capable of singlehandedly defeating multiple low-tier members of the . During the  of the , Mashirao temporarily held his own against  but was nearly overwhelmed by the latter's onslaught, had it not been for the timely arrival of . Even after receiving minor injuries from his bout with Sen, Mashirao was able to successfully ambush , the fastest student in , before  arrived to  the ground underneath the pair and . But after Mezo freed himself, Mashirao, and Pony from the softened ground, Mashirao was blindsided and swiftly captured by the restrained Pony. His abilities eventually garnered the attention of , giving Mashirao the opportunity to intern under the No. 13 Pro Hero, and improve on his flurry of attacks and the ability to read ahead of situations.

On , Mashirao had the mettle to be the first of his class to take on the powerful villain, , before being aided by . After Fumikage left, Mashirao, despite the odds, was able to ward off Chojuro for an extended period of time until Fumikage returned with reinforcements, at which point, the Martial Arts Hero was soundly surmounted by the beastly villain. The next day, Mashirao, along with , acted as the fourth line of defense against , and effectively ambushed him before he subdued the two with his  Quirk. Soon after, Mashirao and Kyoka aided Mezo against the powerful foe, forcing Nine into using the full power of his  Quirk to defeat the trio of students.

Keen Intellect: Mashirao is known to be quite intelligent, scoring 8th place in the midterms, displaying his skill in academics. At the , Mashirao withdrew from the competition following the , having realized that  used his Quirk to control him, , and . While he didn't yet fully understand the mechanics behind Hitoshi's  Quirk, Mashirao knew that speaking to the Class 1-C student was a factor, hence why he warned  against doing so. Mashirao also seems to be knowledgable of various workout techniques as he meticulously explained the exercise Izuku was performing throughout one of their classes which involved the latter making trembling-like movements; the Isometric muscle contraction that's needed to hold one's body above a seat makes it an easy way to workout without having to move. When he traded blows Sen, Mashirao measured the strength of the Class 1-B student's attacks, and concluded that it was useless to counter or block his gyrating attacks, which Mashirao knew were amplified by Sen's drill gloves. Mashirao was also able to deduce the weakness of Pony's  Quirk, so he held her horns in place to keep them from being fired off.

(尻しっ尾ぽ Shippo): Mashirao's Quirk is that he has a long, powerful, sturdy tail. His tail effectively functions as a third arm that he can use to grab things, and it's strong enough break objects made of metal and support Mashirao's body weight.

He is incredibly adept at using his tail, combining it with his knowledge of martial arts to engage enemies in close-range combat, performing fast and acrobatic moves. His tail can also be used to increase his speed and mobility by whipping it down against the ground.

As part of his training, Mashirao continuously used his tail to attack a  , and with each hit, the strength and durability of Mashirao's Quirk increased.

(尾び空くう旋せん舞ぶ Bikū Senbu): Mashirao spins in mid-air, hitting anything around him with his tail. First used against  to destroy her  during the .

(尾び拳けん・沼ぬ田た打うち旋せん風ぷう Biken Nutauchi Senpū): A defensive technique where Mashirao spins horizontally with his tail stretched out, generating enough force to repel anything close to him. First used against  in order to escape his  Quirk.

---------

Tail, its a great quirk but is high maintenance, izuku picked up on the fact after seeing Mashirao's 3+ shampoos and conditioners. Mashirao brushed his tail every month, but due to stress and what not brushed his tail in over two months he gazed at it, it was full of knotted hair. He sighed taking his comb, he brushed it halfway through a knot. Before hearing a loud snap. He sighed gazing at the comb, half broken one piece in his hand the other buried in his tail.

"Ah ojiro let me help!", cooed izuku bending down, izuku grabbed some conditioner equally spreading it over his tail. The cold feeling made mashiros tail instinctively fall in between his legs. Izuku smiled brushing carefully through the knotted areas. Grinning izuku finished brushing mashiros tail was a slightly pink redish color. The fur was puffed up making both laugh slightly.

"Thanks m-mom..", he stuttered over the word embarrassed, he didn't interact with izuku as much as everyone else did for his liking. Smiling izuku nodded leaving the bathroom. If mashiro tried hard enough to hear, a faint. "Yes another one!", was heard as izuku ran away a bright aura behind him.