Ch.7 uraraka

As izuku woke up he felt a warm presence next to him, sighing he cuddled closer into it. The blonde blushed holding izuku closer, inhaling izukus sweet, yet savory scent. A few groans left izukus mouth as he sat up his hair stuck to his forehead. "Ah sorry neito..", izuku mumbled seeing the blondes new state.

"I've got to go out for food..", neito smiled letting izuku leave.

————

Ochako would lie, she wouldn't eat just so her parents would have money for bills. It wasn't a secret she wasn't in the higher class, her parents business has been going down she even debated destroying buildings so her parents could get work.

izuku being izuku noticed this, so he make sure to buy more mochi than he can eat. As he sat down at the lunch table ochako eyes his food then shook her head.

"Uhm ochako would you like the rest of my mochi I don't want it!", he beamed a bright smile making a few blush, she shook her head "No thanks mom..", she mumbled looking down her stomach growled to her at the wrong time. "Are you sure sweetie?", the pet names got to her so she gave him and grabbed one.

"Thanks mom!"

"Another happy baby!", izuku smiled a fist pumping the air.

Neito❤️: wanna go on a date today?

Izuku: sure!

Izuku was panicking inside who did he know that was good with clothes! Mina! He ran to her table "Hey sweetie! Can you help me pick clothes out?@, he asked a bright smile towards her.

"Sure!"

Sorry it's short next chapter is gonna be monodeku fluff :))